41

Nicholas:

Tonight rosaliya was looking stunning and ravishing, I don't know if she knew what effect she had on guy's.
I'm just so happy to know that this girl who doesn't know how important she is to me is only and only mine forever.
And tonigt I'm not going to leave her for a second, cause I know how those bastards are over there, who might try to hit on her or make a move, which I won't tolerate.

"nicholas should we tell your parents about the triplets?" rosaliya asked.

"of course , why not?" i asked

"okay. But what if they think you proposed me because of the baby?" she asked.

"nobody's gonna think like that beside she knew about your and mine relationship before the pregnancy. So don't worry and please don't stress it's not good for the babies" I said kissing her hair and she noded keeping her head on my chest.

"sir, we are here" max said and opened the car door for us. Camera light's were flashing and I gave my hand to rosaliya and she came out, the whole mob of photographers and fans gasped and there were awe expression on their faces as I put my hand on her bare back crasseing it to relax her.

I know they were also flabbergasted and shocked with her beauty, while I was feeling like love sick teenager thinking that she belongs only to me.

'Mr.stark, who is she?'
'is she your new girlfriend or a mistress?'
'answer please sir'

All reporters were asking questions, so I stopped to clear the air.
"she is not my mistress or girlfriend, she's my fiance, I hope you all got what you wanted, so please let us enjoy our night" i said and then we both entered the hall.

Inside the hall I pulled rosaliya tightly against me to show all men that she is taken and again as she entered the whole hall was filled with gasps.
I greeted other potential buisnessman and introduce Rosaliya as my fiancé.

"where are your parents?" she asked.
"very eager to see them?" I asked winking at her , while she shook her head giggling. And that sound was the music to my ears. Then suddenly she tighten her hold on my hand, gluing to my side tightly while seeing someone, I looked up to see Mr.xander starring at her, while giving her a wink.

That bastard,still doesn't knows his place. "I'm going to the washroom" rosaliya said and I know she was going just to get away from that bastard.

"i'm also coming" i said and I took her hand in mine, taking her to the washroom. "i can go alone also, it's okay" she said

I enterd women's washroom with her not caring about other's.
"hey it's girls washroom nick, you can't be here" she said.
"well firstly it's my hotel so I can be anywhere I want and secondly I know you came here to get away from that bastard xander" i said holding both of her arms. As I said xander she looked down, I tilt her chin upwards to see tears in her eye's.

"hey it's okay, I'm here. I'm not gonna let anyone harm you or even touch you. So give me your beautiful smile" i said kissing her forehead.

She gave me a small smile "i love you" she said and evertime she says that my heart skips a beat. "i love you too, lets go back and I'll introduce you to my parents" i said keeping my hands around her waist, kissing her cheek.
And she noded.

We entered the hall and I searched around for my parents. I saw them reaching an empty table to sit.
"there are my parents let's go" I said to rosaliya showing her my parents.
"your mom is beautiful" she said and I just hummed cause I know now she's talking to me and taking intrest in me just because I'm No.1 buisnessman voted from last 3 year's, same goes with my dad. Otherwise we never had any particular family time and after amelia I never had any civil conversation with them.