30

(nicholas and Rosaliya in hospital)

Nicholas:

I couldn't move from my spot is this for real , is she really awake? am I dreaming? . I snapped out of my train of thoughts when she violently started coughing and the machine beside her started beeping , I ran towards

"hey are you okay ?" she didn't reply and her breathing became heavy . I pressed the button beside her bed to call the doctor.

Doctor ran inside the room and gave her medicine to her relax a bit and did the bandage on her left ankle again . I anxiously watched her and the doctors .

The doctor came towards me

"is she alright? What happened to her? Fuckin tell me doctor" i said frustrated.

"relax Mr.stark , she is alright and now she is awake, you can see her and I want to discuss about her daily routine and medicines as she is quite weak right now" he said and I really relax after hearing she is awake.

"sure and when can she go home" i asked him, still staring at angel who was looking at the ceiling . I sensed that something was wrong.

"if you will take good care of her at home, then she can go home. As she just needs to rebandage her head and ankle everyday and she shouldn't take too much stress " he said.

"of course I'll take good care of her . Can you ready the discharge paper's , we would like to go home tomorrow in the morning itself" i said "sure" he said and went away.

I sat on the stool beside her and she tried to sit up "hey hey lay down" i said holding her but she shooked her head, so I made her sit upright

"ni-cho-" she started saying but again started coughing , I hurriedly gave her a glass of water and she drank while I rubbed her back slowly.

"are you feeling well now?" i asked
"yes, how are you?" she asked and I chuckled.

"well I should be the one asking you, btw happy new year and happy birthday my mio amore" i said and her eye's were wide as a saucer now "what?" she asked confused

"well you were in coma for a week now , I send your friends back so they can go to their parent's home for Christmas and new year , and you have a broken right arm and a badly sprained ankle , also you hit your head pretty hard that's why you were in comma, I just thought that I lost you" i said the last part in a whisper but she heard it.

"you will never loose me" she said and kissed me passionately , oh god I have waited so long to kiss these sweet lips. We broke the kiss. I looked at her , her eye's were closed . I caress her cheek with my thumb

"what's wrong love?" i asked . She opened her eye's filled with tears, I became more worried and concerned.

"please tell me" I asked and she hugged me tightly

"it was so real and so same Nicholas, just like how a truck crashed into my mom's car that night , it brought all my nightmares back and I feel too scared" she said and her voice held vulnerability . It ached my heart to see her like that so i rubbed her back softly

"I'm always here for you and I love you with all my heart . Don't be scared I won't let anyone hurt you like this time . I already made the police to search for the person who was driving the car" I said and wiped her tears away .

"if I just hadn't left you alone here" I mumbled.

"it's not your fault nicholas and I'm here with you. I love you" she said softly and I smiled at her .

"okay now lay down , it's your time to sleep, its 10pm and happy birthday once again love" i said to her

"thanks and please lay down with me" she said shifting a little to make space for me, I hesitated but layed beside her because right now we both need to be in eachother's arms.

This will be the my first day after 7 days, that I'll be able to sleep in peace. She nuzzled her face in my cheast a whisperd

"good night nick"

"good night mio amore" i whispered and kissed her forehead, and went to sleep.