12

(Rosaliya's outfit above as joanna marie)

Rosaliya:
We were still sitting at the beach, nicholas here also were going through some files and I was reading looking for Alaska by John green........

After 15minutes I was feeling bored and I was definitely not in the mood to read. I looked around and saw an icecream truck near the public beach , I instantly stood up and started walking towards the icecream truck but then again nicholas stopped me "where are you going?"

"just going for a walk near the public beach and to have some icecream"i said and continued to walk way from him

"wait , I'm coming too . Well you know you could have asked me to bring icecream from you , I could have ordered" he said keeping his hand in his pocket

"well I was pretty bored so I just wanted to walk around" i said . We reached the icecream truk and a young cute as well as hot guy around my age was serving the icecream .

"what would you like to have sweetheart?" he said playfully winking at me, so I thought let's flirt with him too

"one cookie dough for me handsome and--" i said winking at him, turned to ask alexander for his flavor but he was giving scary glare to that guy

"i don't want anything" he said and I know he was fuming with anger "okay so just one cookie dough for me" i said smiling .

"for you sweetheart" he said giving me my ice cream and a napkin with something written on it, but first took 3$ to give but nicholas has already given him the money so I shrggued and went to walk near the shore while eating my ice cream throughout the time nicholas was silent just walking beside me.....

"hey do you want some icecream it seriously taste's like heaven?" i said cause it was true.

"NO" he said and kept walking beside me.

Nicholas:

"you know I'm never good in sharing my food but still the offer stands" she said while looking at her icecream, as if she removed her eyes from her icecream it would disapear, she is totally adorable and innocent.

But I didnt liked the way how she flirted back with him . How can she flirt when I was there , but again I'm not her boyfriend or something. I really had to make a move on her before someone else took her away from me.

"nicholas are you okay , you are keep zoning out"she said concerned and touched my forehead with her hands.
Nobody ever cared for me or was concerned about me like this not even my parents who were my parents just for name's sake.

"umm yes I'm okay , why don't we go and tour around hawaii a little since you are bored and party is tomorrow so we are free today"i asked her . Now I think o should make her fall for me cause she is the one and only for me.So let the wooing begins.

"yes let's go but let me change first" she said excitedly and went to change, when I noticed her back , nicholas jr. Started becoming excited god I need a cold shower... only I know how I resisted her in that sexy black bikini .

After I was dressed , I went downstairs and saw her sitting on sofa waiting for me she must be very excited.

She was wearing a white flowy short dress...overall she was looking sexy and beautiful as always . How I'm gonna prevent other guys from looking at her cause I decided I'm gonna express my feelings to her tonight.

"you ready it's around 1pm so we should get going"i said
" yes et's go"she said excitiedly .
"well someone is very eager"i said winking at her , she bulshed a cute shade of pink . I chuckled and took hold of her hand.

We visited hawaii volcanoes national park, polynesian cultural center,and many other places , it was now around 6pm and only one place is left which is hanauma bay , I'm thinking to confess my feeling there to her.

We reached hanauma bay."god...it's so beautiful here nicholas don't you think" she said eyeing the whole  place.

"well I agree but not as beautiful as you" i said and she blushed.

"Let's take some pictures" she said and I nooded . Suddenly a man came and I instantly put my arm around her

"well I can take some pictures of you lovebirds , and each picture will be only 1$ and I would give it to you" he said

"yes" I said cutting rosaliya . We stood beside eachother "oh come on it's new generation for god sake come closer you love birds and act like a couple that you are" he said and I chuckled while rosaliya was blushing hard.  "we aren't love birds" she mumbled still a little embarrassed.

Click I turned her a bit and I put my arms around her 'click'. We were looking in eachother eye's 'click' she put her arms around my neck 'click' I pulled her flushed towards me 'click' and she put her hands on my chest looking up at me 'click'. I kissed her forehead 'click'.

"so which of these do you want"he said "all" I simply said and handed him 100$ & he gave us the pics "keep the change" i said to him . I saw osaliya looking at our pics blushing hard..."so how are the pics?" i said smirking "quite cheesy" she said giggling .

"well can we go and have something to eat I'm kind of hungry" she asked
"cool so what do you want to eat" I asked

"ummm let's just eat pizza over there" she said pointing to a cozy restaurant

"as you wish princess" I said kissing her cheek and she bulshed looking down.

Rosaliya:

We were going toward a cute cozy restaurant but I bumped to a lady when I saw who she was , if I said I was shocked it would be an understatement, while she just smiled wickedly at me ......................................

(Nicholas outfit above)