07

(nicholas holding Rosaliya above)

Rosaliya:

I woke up early than usual even when I slept late last night,then I tried to get up but something on my waist was stopping me , I looked down to see a hand and realization hit me how I feel asleep in nicholas arms last night and when he said 'goodnight angel' fireworks explode in my stomach .

I never felt like this before , not even when my ex say something like that,i turned around in his arms . He was looking so peaceful,innocent with his lips parted a little and his 8 pack abs since his shirt was rode up a bit.am I falling for him cause whenever he holds my hand or flirt with me I felt giddy and happy, but I'm sure he doesn't feel anything for me..........

So I decided to go for a walk since it's 5:00am and I have to get ready for office at 6:00.i let nicholas sleep in my apartment and went out.

I came back with 2 coffes after 45min , and heard some noises in the kitchen I saw nicholas shirtless making pancakes, god gifted body + knows how to cook, he's definitely an example of perfection. he then sensed my presence and in a fraction of second he caged me between the wall and his chest resting his arms on the wall "where were u? Why did you left me alone?" he siad with a cute frown on his face but then I realized I am only his P.A. or just another fling.

"why would I tell you you are not my boyfriend??" i said while trying to push him away but then he pulled me towards him a little harshly by keeping one hand on my wasit and other behind my the back of my neck, i think I shouldn't have said that cause now his jaw was clenched and his eye's colour was darkening. "i asked you a question rosaliya" he said through gritted teeth, now I was scared "um jog..gin.g" i said stuttering

"now you could have answered me simply, but no so for your question I may not be your boyfriend but I don't know why but I do feel something for you which I never felt for someone else in my entire life, from now on don't ask me this question, remember YOU.ARE.MINE. Rosaliya and I always get what I want my love" with this he crashed his lips on me and kissed me possesively, due to the shock I didn't kiss him back so he bite my lower lip, i gasped and then he entered his tounge in my mouth and I also started kissing him passionately.

after we broke the kiss we both were breathing heavily, he then hold on wrist took me to have brakefast "so now I made u pancakes eat up and get ready for office , I already asked max my driver to send me my clothes here .then we both can go to office togther" he said calmly. "okay" i said still shocked from our passionate kiss.

After having brakefast I went to take a bath and then I started getting ready And wore a cute outfit

I came out of my room and saw him pacing in the living room while taking to someone on his phone professionally, but we can't say anything since he's the most powerful bussinesman in the world and the most feared one too. i made my way towards the couch to grab my handbag but nicholas grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him,now my chest was touching his chest .

"I'll talk to you later" he said and raised his eyebrows while looking at me "what?" I said "go change your clothes cause as much as I like your cute little ass I don't want other men eyeing you in any unappropriate manner" he said with ending the discussion attitude, but I ain't gonna backdown.

"why this dress is pretty and no one is gonna watch me plzzzz " i said while making best puppy eyes . He sighed "okay but if I saw any wandering eyes in the meeting which were anyhow landing on you ,I'm gonna punch that bastard face " he said and then took hold of my wrist and made me sit in his car.

We reached the building together and made our way to his office. "nicholas it's time for the meeting" i said "okay take your stuff" he said and we both made our way to the meeting filled with 8 buissnessmen , suddenly all eyes set on us.