08

(nicholas outfit above)

Rosaliya :

I woke up today at 7:00am and today is the day I'm going to hawaii for five days. I packed my clothes with some party dresses, office clothes & bikini obviously since it's hawaii and I am not gonna be cooped inside hotel room.

After having a bath, i dressed in cute blush pink co-ord set and wore nude heels, cause I have to look comfy as well as a little professional.then I did my normal make up. By 10:00am I was completely ready and then I heard my apartment bell ringed. I opened the door and the chauffeur took my suitcase.

Then I went downstairs and enterd the black range rover and was greeted bye nicholas with nod as he was talking on his phone. i checked him out and he was wearing his staple armani navy blue suit with white shirt but top 3 buttons were unbuttoned.

Through out the drive nicholas was taking on his phone. The car stopped in front of the airport , nicholas within a second opened the door for me dissmissing the chauffeur and took my hand while ending his call. He then put his hand on my back and we started to make way towards his jet "you look gorgeous in pink" he wispered in my ears while bending down a bit. "th..a..nks" i said while blushing & he just laughed. we entered his jet and the interior was fabulous. "rosaliya have a seat, i'll just talk to ben my pilot" he said , I just nodded. I never get to know why he calls me rosaliya it's so mouthful and not rose.......Suddenly I started feeling uneasy cause I don't like to travel by plane.

"so,we will be leaving in another 5 minutes and reach there in another 7 hours. rosaliya are you okay?" he said worried , he must have sensed my uneasiness.

"umm you would think I'm an idiot cause I'm used to travel by plane from my home to here but I always feel uneasy in plane or you can say I feel a little scared." i said while looking away from him embarrassed because of my confession.

"look at me" he said seriously & I faced him ."now never hide your face from me and it's nothing to be embarrassed if you are scared. I'm with you ok" he said holding my hand giving it a tight squeeze. i smiled at his warm gesture but inside I was jumping like a kid who got a candy...

The plane took off and I was resting my head back , when I felt his stare on me."what is there anything on my face?" i said "no just looking at you" he said . I shrugged "so tell me something about yourself , your family " i said "well there's nothing much , I'm a billionaire as you know and I like horse riding and there's nothing about my family" he said simply but when he talked about his family he was tense.

We talked for a while then I felt very sleepy but my head kept on hitting the window. then I tried to open my eyes but I was very sleepy and saw nicholas unbuckling me from my seat.
He slide his arms under my thighs and my back and picked me bridal slide."what are u doing?" i whispered still sleepy and didn't even struggle to get out of his hold."sssshhhh!!!! Sleep angel. I'll wake you up when we will arrive." he said then I relaxed in his arms and snuggled more in his chest putting my arms around his neck....

Nicholas:

I saw rosaliya, she was very sleepy so I picked her bridal style, she snuggled in my chest and wrapped her arms around my neck. She is so adorable, I think I already fell for her cause since the day she entered my office I haven't slept eith any other women, her face is always in my head.

I tucked her in my bed in my room inside the jet and took off my suit jacket, while I rolled up the shirts sleeve. I entered the bed beside her , with my back pressed against the headboard and started doing some pending work in my laptop with one hand, while playing with rosaliya hair from other hand, whose face now was pressed to the side of my waist, with her one arm wrapped around my waist. i smiled looking down at her and continued my work.

After 6 hours we were about to land in 30min Rosaliya eye's opened and when she saw how we were cuddled up she jerked back and I knew this is gonna happen.

"why I'm here, I was sleeping on plane's seat ....." she started rambling while blushing

"well angel you weren't comfortable there so I brought in my room in this jet, well you were enjoying sleeping by snuggling into me like I'm a teddy" i said smirking

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to"she said looking down god sometimes she's so confident and other's she doesn't even see me."angel I told you not to look away from me when we are talking right so look at me" she looked up

"it's okay rosaliya and it's isn't like we had sex we are gonna land in another 5 minutes si it's best if we go to our seats" i said calmly while she was blushing so hard on my sex statement and I just chuckled.

We landed and went straight to hotel room it was only 5:30 pm and we reached the hotel and took the keys of my penthouse . I always have my own penthouse in my hotels.

I took hold of rosaliya wrist and started dragging her towards the lift while she was trying to get out of my hold. I was furious how all guys were looking at her but she was oblivious to it she doesn't know how beautiful she is, her perfect body soft brown hair & her eyes filled with pain but she never showed it to anyone, i want to take away all her pain.....

We reached the penthouse "where is my room?" rosaliya asked "room just bedside me , you can unpack and make yourself comfortable and yes we have to attend an executive meeting in a restaurant tomorrow" i said

After this she went inside her room , it was a tiring day . We had our dinner and then went to sleep.....zzzzZZZZ.

(Nicholas and Rosaliya cuddling)

(Nicholas holding rosaliya hand)