46

(eldest son, then second son and their youngest baby girl)

Nicholas:

Today's the due date of rosaliya and we are going to the hospital. After our wedding we went to maldives island for our honeymoon. Being her husband is the best thing that ever happened to me.

"sir we are here" max said and opened the car door helped rosaliya to get out from the car.
"oh god" rosaliya said.
"what happened?" i askes worried.
"my water broke, oh god it's too painful ahhh" she yelled and I called the nurse, she put rosaliya on a stretcher and took her inside the emergency section.

"Ahhhhh get them out from my stomach doctor" rosaliya yelled at the doctor while she checked her.

"tell me from the 1 to 10 how much pain do you feel" doctor asked Rosaliya while I held Rosaliya hand tightly in mine.

"10, it's too much" she yells

"i think she's ready cause she's giving birth to triplets" doctor told the nurse.

"okay rosaliya when I will tell you to push, you have to push okay" doctor aksed rosaliya.

"okay okay" she said and sweat formed on her forehead.

"push now I can see the head" doctor said and she pushed clutching my hand tightly, her nails digging in my skin.

Then a cry was heard and I looked up to see a baby crying in nurse arm's "it's a boy" nurse said and washed him but then again rosaliya yelled.

"it's again hurting doctor do something" rosaliya yelled.

"i think the second baby is coming" doctor said

"I can't and I'm never going to let you touch me again nicholas, I hate you" she yelled at me and her grip was tightening on my hands, it surely will leave a bruise.

"I'm sorry baby but please do this for us, please" i said stroking her hair and she pushed hard and again a cry was heard "it's a boy again" nurse said cleaning him and by now tears welled up in my eye's.

"rosaliya you have to push again, I can see the third baby" doctor said but rosaliya slumped back breathing heavily .

"i can't, I'm tired" she said
"rosaliya look at me, you can do this, just one more push and it will be over. Please push Rosaliya" I said cupping her face and kissing her forehead.

She shooked her head in denial and tears rolled down her eye's.

"please just last time, that's all" I said wipping her tears away.

Then she pushed hard and a cry filled the room "it's a beautiful baby girl" nurse said and rosaliya, slumped back closing her eye's.

"what's happening to her doctor" i asked worried.

"she's just went to sleep she's tired, we are gonna shift her and the babies in the vip rooms" doctor said and I noded.

I went outside to the vip room and saw my children lying in their cribs and then rosaliya came inside still sleeping on the bed. I looked Down at my babies just to see my baby girl awake , all my babies were wrapped in the clothes given by us with headband, because rosaliya wanted this.

I picked her up in my arms and she was looking so tiny in my arms.
"hey babygirl, I'm your daddy" i said caressing her soft cheek and she gave me me a cheeky smile.

Then all our friends came inside congratulating me and seeing the babies. Then they all went home around 5:00 pm , my parents will come next week to stay.

I looked down to see my babygirl sleeping soundly.

"nicholas, can you give me some water" I looked up to see rosaliya sitting upright. I gave her a glass of water . After drinking I handed her our babygirl.
"she's beautiful" rosaliya said.
"now see her big brothers" i said handing her her the boys.

"we made beautiful babies don't you think so" I said kissing rosaliya's forehead.

"indeed" she said then a nurse came inside.

"so have you decided your babies name yet" nurse asked.
"yes we have" rosaliya said

"okay so what have you decided about your eldest son" nurse asked
"zion marcelo stark" rosaliya said

"your second son?" nurse asked
"vincent knight stark" i said proudly.

"and finally what about your daughter?" nurse asked and I myself don't know what rosaliya has decided for our daughter cause whenever I asked she used to say it's a secret.

"her name will be Amelia gracelyn stark" rosaliya said looking down at our baby girl and tears pooled in my eye's, seeing the gorgeous women infront of me. She named our girl after my dead sister.

"congratulations again Mr. & Mrs.stark , you can go home now, whenever you want and mr.Stark we will send the paper work and bills to your home" nurse said and went outside.

I sat beside rosaliya holding the boy's.
"thanks for naming our daughter after my sister, I love you" I said and kissed her lips softly.

"well it's no problem my dear husband, let's go home now and I love you too" she said breaking the kiss.

Then we went home along with our babies.