42

(Nicholas above)

Rosaliya:

I woke up to see nicholas sleeping beside me hugging me tightly to himself. I slowly removed his hands from my waist not wanting to wake him up . I went inside the bathroom and showered, then like everyday I felt like throwing up, so I vomited. Then I cleaned myself and came out in a fluffy white robe and I saw nicholas still sleeping, he must be very tired since last day he was busy in his office and then we had to go to that event also. Let him take rest for the sunday I thought.

I went downstairs to see if there's something to eat and the whole fridge was empty, only ice cream was there. I look inside all the cabinets and nothing was there. I decided to go grocery shopping as nicholas parents are also coming and I have to make something for them also, so I went upstairs and enterd our closet I decided to wear a charcoal colour sweater dress with black thigh-high boot heels, cause I won't be able to fit in these clothes after 2 months.

 I decided to go grocery shopping as nicholas parents are also coming and I have to make something for them also, so I went upstairs and enterd our closet I decided to wear a charcoal colour sweater dress with black thigh-high boot heels, cause I ...

(Rosaliya's outfit)

I took my black handbag and car key's on my way outside the house. I entered my audi A4 and drove down to the mall.

I reached the mall around 11:30am. I decided to go to Victoria secret first since I haven't bought new lingerie for a while.

I bought around 7-8 sets of lingerie, then I bought 2 hoodies and a yoga pants. I went towards the billing counter and handed the cashier all the stuff I needed. I was going to get my credit card from my wallet when someon put his one arm around my waist and pulled me to his hard chest, from the cologne I knew it was nicholas and he slide his credit card on the counter.

"i can pay for myself you know?" i said without turning around to see him.
"but I wanted to and after shopping, I serioulsy needed to talk to you about your diappearing act in the morning and about your fuckin outfit" he said whispering in my ear and from his tone I know he's furious.

"here ma'am, have a nice day" she said smiling down at me , giving me my bags and nicholas his credit card.

Nicholas:

Rosaliya took the bags but I took them from her, while keeping my credit card in my back pocket. I don't even care that she bought lingerie.

I am furious right now cause she left the house all alone in morning without informing and secondly her outfit , like she is looking fucking hot for just visiting a mall and guys who are gawking at her.

"we are going to the grocery store now and how did you know that I was here?" she asked with a cute frown on her face.
"we will talk about this at home, first buy whatever you want" I said keeping a tight grip on her waist, telling other's that she's mine.

"okay so first I need the ingredients for tonight's dinner" she said and made her way towards the things she needed while I was strolling the stroller beside her like a lost puppy.

"can you please pick that whipped cream spray from the top, I can't reach it" she said and I picked that for her "thanks, so now I got everything I needed, only candles are left" she said

"why are you buying candles?" i asked walking beside her to the candle section.
"cause I like to burn candles at home, they give a peaceful aura" she said smelling different candles.
"how do you now what thing of which brand you have to buy" I asked curiously.
"i shop on my own like and I know which one is god by the way who doesn't do grocery shopping. Please don't tell me you never did" she said looking at me in disbelief.

"well I haven't, usually marie does all these things" I said honesty.

"well from now on you will shop with me. Now tell me how's this?" she said making me smell a candle which smell like her, you know strawberries and vanilla.

"it's good" I said keeping the candle in the stroller.
"i love this smell but I'm buying this winter apple scent candle also, now let's go to the billing counter, then we are done" she said and their I payed for all the stuff beside rosaliya's protest.

"now where to?" I asked.
"sephora and channel, cause I have to buy some make up also" she said and we made our way to channel.

"okay so which shade is better?" she asked showing me a dark and a blood red. "this one" I said pointing to the blood red one "i also like this one" she said.

Then she continued to buy some more makeup while I gave all the bags to max. "okay now this is the last time I'm asking you which perfume, coco mademoiselle that I use currently or should I try this new one no.5" she bringing her both wrist forward for me to smell.

"coco mademoiselle this one is beautiful" I said cause she uses this one everyday and it's really intoxicating.

"okay now I'm done and this time I'm paying cause I bought too much stuff" she said as we headed to the billing counter.

"no can do baby, cause I'm paying whether you like it or not" I said and gave them my credit card. After shopping we headed towards my car.

Everbody in the store or I can say the mall was watching us shocked and I can understand, they must be thinking what a billionaire playboy is doing in a mall and specially doing shopping with a girl.

We reached home in my buggati veryon and i told rosaliya that jared would pick her car, I kept all the bags on the kitchen counter.

While Rosaliya sat on the kitchen counter eating fruits and ice cream.
I stood between her legs removing the ice cream tub from her hands.

"now tell me rosaliya, why in this fuckin hell world you went to the mall without informing me and to top it all wearing such a sexy outfit, do you know how worried I was when I woke up alone in the bed or not to find you anywhere in the house. I called ashton to trace your current location to find you. I thought something happened to you, you're even pregnant rosaliya , driving can cause stress and you were all alone" I said caressing her jaw, speaking dangerously low, barely keeping my anger cause I doesn't want her to get scared or stressed.

"I'm sorry, I should have told you or inform you before leaving but you were sleeping" she said hugging me tightly and I hugged her back.

"it's okay just don't do something like that again or I have to appoint a 24 hour bodyguard for you and from now on inform me while going outside even when I'm busy. Now you go rest for a while I have some work pending" i said kissing her softly yet passionately. Then she left to sleep and I did my pending work.