21

Rosaliya:

"angel it's time to wake up" nick said in my ear but I wasn't ready to wake up."no let me sleep" i said hugging him more tight while he chuckled . Then he came on top of me "rosaliya it's the last time I'm saying or it won't be good" he said and I continued to sleep "okay you asked for this" he said and then I started squealing cause he was tickling me.

"please..... Nick......stop...stop.......stop" i said laughing "now you're up so go get ready , wear a little warm clothes since it's october end and it's chilly outside" he said and went to his closet to change, i went inside his bathtoom and showered .

I smell like him . I wore a body hugging maroon long sleeves dress which comes to my knees and wore black heels with it. I came outside his bathroom all dressed and he was dressed in a black Armani suit with black shirt and black tie . He is so hott and mine . He looked up to me , his eye's examineing my whole body from head to toe.

"finally you wore dress which is a little longer than other's and I'm thankful but it is too tight, showing all your curves that only belongs to me" he said kissing me on forehead

"but it's pretty , candice chose this dress for me yesterday" i said and then we went to have breakfast and then to our office.

"rosaliya can you please edit these files and give me by 4:00pm" nick asked furiously typing on his laptop.

"sure" i said and went to do my work . Now after 5 hour's of constant work without having my lunch I finished all my work . I got up to give these files back to nick then suddenly the door open with a very furious looking nick coming inside he pinned me to the wall only the files in my hands seprating us.

"what happened?" i asked . I'm not even late in doing my work actually I did it early then what could have happened.

"rosaliya are you seriously so stupid or you act like one, why didn't you had lunch today and don't lie to me I met candice in lift and she asked me why didnt you came to lunch . Why can't you take care of yourself " he said looking angry.

"umm I was just doing my work and I wanted to complete it first" i said.

"work can always wait, now come with me" he said taking my hand.

"where?" i askesd.

"to eat your lunch in my office" he send we entered his office and there was large brown bag on his table. He took the files away from my hand and geatured me to take a seat.

"go on and open the bag" he said and I opened . It was so much food.

"nick I can't all this it's too much" i said.

"don't eat all then but eat whatever you like" he said and I just took one sandwhich and strawberry yougurt which I love.

"that's it, I can't eat anything more"i said.

"rosaliya eat something else too you just ate a sandwhich and it's not a lunch" he said "no no no" i said childishly.

"yes, you're gonna eat this whole pasta and no more arguments" he said seriously.

"i always have light lunch and proper dinner so I won't eat" i said clearly then he stood up fron his chair and picked me from my chair. Then he sat on my chair and put he on his lap.

"rosaliya if you're not gonna eat by yourself then I have to make you eat" he said and brought one spoon of pasta towards my mouth.

"open your mouth" he said.

"okay okay I'll eat by myself" i said.

"nope you asked for this by denying me now I will feed you" he said and started feeding me after eating the whole pasta we cuddled with me still siting on his lap.

"move in with me rosaliya" he said and now I was shocked.

"what?" i whispered still shocked.

"yes move in with me angel, now I have seen how you don't take care of yourself and I want to be with you and I seriously don't like you living all alone" he said playing with my hair.

"i don't know" i said cause I was not sure.

"you don't have to know, I have already made each and everything in your apartment move into my house" he said smirking.

"what???" i yelled how can he do this without asking me.

"yes cause after talking to candice I seriously believe that you don't take proper care of yourself" he said and my heart melt at his words so I sighed.
"now I don't think I can do anything" i said.

"well there's one more thing my parent's wanted to meet you" he said and again I was shocked.

"can you not give me shocks slowly , but it's alright when I have to meet them" i said.

"rosaliya my relationship with my family was never good . After my little sister died of leukemia my realtion with them became worse" he said.

"i don't understand" I said.

"well you know my mom is very popular fashion designer and my dad is a bussinesmen , when me and my sister were kids they were always out for some work so me and my sister only had eachother and usually nanny's raised us . One day my little sister amelia was diagnosed with leukemia , my mom and dad still didn't cared much . After fighting for 1 year with leukemia she gave up and died . We had funeral for her after 2 days they both went back to their work, that day I understand that they never cared for us , they only want money so after graduation I opened my own company cause I didnt want to work for my father or takeover his company. So I build my own empire and now here I am and now suddenly they have started recognising my presence . So that's I was angry at that day when I was talking to my mother" he said and right now he looks very
alone so I hugged him tightly.

"your sister would be proud of you and would be happy looking at you from above" i said kissing his forehead.

"that's why I call you my rosaliya because you brought light in my life and you were the first person in my life who loved me , cared for me after my sister was gone" he said and now I started crying in his chest .

"i love you so much nick" i said .

"i love you too my Rosaliya" he said.

"okay let's go to your new house and my parents will probably come this sunday" he said.

"okay Lets go" i said we entered his house which was mine too now and he took me to his room.

"where's my clothes" i asked.

"in my closet" he said I went inside and saw that the whole left side was filled with my clothes and right side with his . His closet was as big as my half apartment.

"well thanks for already accommodating my stuff and it's beautiful" i said smiling and he hugged me tightly.

"anything for you tesoro" he said in italian.

"aren't you becoming a little cuddly these day's. People will think you are not scary anymore" i said and then he pulled away from the hug raising his eyebrows.

"well I'm softy cuddly only for you only and you used to think I'm scary" he said accusingly.

"did I say that, no never you are the cutest person on this planet cutey" i said teasing him and pinching both his cheeks.

"don't you dare say that I'm cute cause I'm sexy, hot and handsome" he said lifting me up in his arms.

"okay so get ready for dinner" he said and grabbed some of his clothes to change. I also changed in my nightwear . After having dinner we both went inside the covers .then nick came on top of me and started kissing my neck.

"i want you so badly Rosaliya" he said and I also wanted him .

-----------------------------------------------------------
Next chapter is very heated so get ready get ready.