36

(nicholas hugging rosaliya)

Rosaliya:

I enterd nicholas building , the receptionist was giving me glares like always. I entered nick's private lift with the card he has given me.

In his floor I met james his temporary PA, "hey james, what's up?" i asked.
"nothing much by the way should I inform Mr.Stark that you came, he is in a meeting right now" he asked .
"nope it's a suprise" i said
"well ok then , his meeting will end in 5 minutes , if you need anything just call me" he said and went to work.

Now the entire office knows that me and nicholas are un a relationship.
I entered inside his office and sat on the sofa in the corner , while playing flappy bird on my phone.

I know when nicholas will arrive he's going to be mad. But I'm prepared for the consequences.

Suddenly the door opened and nicholas came inside while checking the file in his hands. He still didn't recognize mu presence. He really works hard and looks too sexy while working . He then closed his file and looked up. His jaw dropped , I can see he's in shock.

"what the actual fuck?" he cursed
"what are you doing here , I told you to rest and don't leave the bed, why can't you for once in your life listen to me. Doctor told you to have rest, I don't fuckin care if you feel fine and good . You have to rest , I was coming back home after the meeting , what if sonething had happened---" he started rambling . 
I walked to him and crashed my lips on his , after a long steamy hot kiss. He kept his forehead on mine
"why did yoy leave when I told you not to?" he asked putting a strand of my hair behind my ear and then he hugged mw tightly.

"I'm sorry , I was bored and I thought to bring lunch for you" i said he smiled and we both sat on sofa, i opened the lunch for him on a ciffe table infront of the sofa.

"it's delicious" he said taking his first bite.
"well rosaliya my parents are coming next week, they wanna meet you" he said.
"will they like me?" i asked nervously.
"of course they will like you by the way they are coming to attend a charity ball event and we have to go there also, so you will meet them there." he said
"why do I have to attend this ball?" i asked.
"you are girlfriend, so obviously I will take you with me and why are you not eating" he said.

"i already ate and now I have to do dress shopping and all for charity ball" i said.

"you can take candice with you for shopping and take my credit card" he said.

"no I don't nees your credit card, I have money" i said.

"nope you will take my card and that's final" he said sternly.

"can I go today and I'm feeling all good beside I have Ashton and jared the bodyguard you have appointed without telling me" i asked.

"sorry i forgot to tell you about them but will you be fine" he asked pulling me to his lap , hugging me to his chest.

"yes I am fine by the way I'll be back by 8 at night" i said

"give me your purse" he said and I gave him my purse.

"but why?" i asked and then he took all my credit cards and put it inside his suit jacket.
Then he took his credit card from his wallet and put it inside my purse.

"here now you will buy that dress from my card only and dont hesitate, buy whatever you want" he said and kissed the temple of my head .

"well nick I was thinking after this charity ball and meeting your parents, I would go back to Santorini to visit my parents " i said nervously cause I know he doesn't like me talking about or even going to greece after I told him how my grandma treated me.

"no you are not going and if you want to visit your parents, i will go with you but you will not meet those fuckers specially your grandmother " he said through gritted theeth.

"okay fine we will just my parents and now I think I should go, I have to shop a lot" i said and stood up adjusting my skirt.

"be careful and call me if you need anything and come back home before 8 at night. I love you" he said kissing my forehead.

"i love you too bye" i said and kissed his cheek , then I went to find candice.