22

Last chapter
'i want you so badly angel' he said
-----------------------------------------------------------

Rosaliya:

"Then take me" I said honestly cause I wanted this to he looked up at me with shocked expression

"are you sure?" he said

"never been more sure in my life" I said "i love you" he said and then our night started.

I was wearing a flimsy black night dress with skinny straps and under it I was wearing my red lacy underwear and bra. Thank god I was wearing nice lingerie .

He started kissing my jaw to my neck and my collarbone . He then pushed  the straps of my dress down and in one swift movement he slide my dress down my body and removed it.

Then his hands slid down my waist and i shivered , he continued to kiss my down the valley of my breasts then his one hand slipped behind my back and he unclasped my bra and removed it .

My nipples hardened in want. He kissed my left boob and and his other hand squeezed my right boob. He then took my nipple between his teeths and started bitting it a little and I arched my back and moaned "nicholasss" he then pulled my nipple with his teeth making me crazy with an audible pop sound. Then he did the same with my other nipple.

He then looked up at me "moan my name rosaliya" he said trailing his kisses down to my lower stomach and then he slides my panties down .

Now I'm all naked in front of him . He then went down to my pussy worked with his tongue while his one hand squeezed my breast with hand. His tongue going deep hitting my sweet spot, his face digging between my legs.

"nicholas ohh godd" i moaned and jumping with pleasure.

"moan louder for me rosaliya" he said and entered his 2 fingers inside me at once I bucked my hips and he held me tight

"nicholasss please" i said begging him to enter me

"please what?" he growled and started moving his fingers faster inside me while biting and flicking my nipple.

"please fuck me" i said cause I couldn't hold it anymore , but he continued to tease me playing with my nipples and rubbing and pinching my clit furiously.

"beg for me rosaliya" he said and now he entered his third finger, curling them inside me

"please nicholas I beg you" I said clenching my fist on bed spread.

"I'll take it slow for you since it's your first time" he said and then entered his dick inside me and I screamed his name

"nicholasss" immense pain erupted inside me which then turned into pleasure . Then he started thrusting inside me faster and faster. With every thrust my boob sprung out.

"ahhhh faster" i said clenching bedspread in my hand and tilted my head backward . Then we reached our climax and cummed.

he bite my nipple a little hard making me squirt all my juices out and rubbed my clit while my juices along with nick's came dripping outside my pussy .

He then layed down beside me , both breathing heavily but he continued his work on and turned me around so now I'm on my stomach he then trail kisses on my spine and squeezed my breasts a little hard slipping his hand between my stomach and the bed, from the other hand he squeezed my butt, then spanked it. 

Then he seprated my ass cheeks a little and entered his finger inside me, it was like someone was tearing me apart and tear rolled down my eyes "sorry rosaliya it will hurt a little" he said and entered his dick in my ass hole .

I screamed cause it was more painful then my pussy and he started thrusting, then the pain was converted in pleasure.

"nicholasss ahhhhh" i moaned soon he filled my Asshole with his cum, then he stopped and turned me on my back. He then again entered his 3 fingers inside my pussy at my pussy and started nibbling my nipples with his teeth and pinching the other nipple between his fingers .

He then removed his fingers and entered his dick and startes thrusting roughly, while thrusting his dick inside me, he entered his 2 fingers in my asshole, curling them inside me, both my holes were filled. Tears of pleasure rolled down my cheeks and he was keeping me in place by holding me tightly as I was bucked my hips and boob sprung out . After we cummed he kept his dick inside Then he passionately kissed me and said "i love you" he said trailing kisses and love bites down my neck "i love you too" i said and we made love throughout the night 3 to 4 Times.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Nicholas

I woke up to see my angel sleeping beside me . Our naked bodys tangeled, i can't get enough of her . Last night was amazing just like her . i want to make love to her all day and night.
I stroke her nipple with my thumb and then she opened her beautiful eye's and blushes "good morning rosaliya let's get ready for work and if you wanna rest you can, you don't have to come or do you want to have a second round" i said smirking.

"no I'm a little sore but I'll come to the office let's go" she said blushing and seeing I was stroking her nipple. I can understand cause it was her first time. Then our day started.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Rosaliya's night dress)