34

Rosaliya:

We were sitting inside the car, going home after just what happened at the hospital. God he is still looking so angry what should I do?........

I saw pizza hut and I really wanted to eat a pizza now.

"nicholas can we eat pizza ?" i asked him ."no" he said still looking forward. Why is he acting so cold

"i wanna eat, max please stop the car" i asked max, his driver.

"no max, get us home as fast as possible" nick said coldly.

We reached our home but this time nicholas went straight inside the house without even helping me .
This is a serious issue, is he not happy with me anymore. I quickly removed all these thoughts and opened the car door I tried to stand but fell down and a sharp pain raise in my right thigh , I looked down and touched my jegging , it was a little ripped and blood was soaked in my jegging. Shit....not again.
That freaking car door edge.

I tried to stand and this time I was able to walk but limping of course.
I entered and saw nicholas sitting on a sofa. I went towards him "hey what happened?" i asked him softly. He didn't resond.

"nick"
No response
"nicholas"
Again no response
"nicholas xavier stark" i yelled
"what" he snapped finally I got his attention.
"what happened?" i again asked.
"don't you love me anymore?" he asked and this question stopped my breath , how can he think of these things.
"are you insane I freakin love you from all my heart, you are the only person I trust, the person I confined in, how can you think like this?" i yelled at him .

"it's just I know you were teasing me in the morning but in the hospital when I punched him you tried to stop me, I felt as you don't want me or something or I'm not good enough for you cause because when you needed me I wasn't there, when in a meeting Someone tried to assult you I wasn't there. I feel like you will leave me cause there are so many people who are better than me" he said vulnerably and his eye's showed pain.

I didn't wait for a second  and hugged him tightly.

"there are so many around the world but i, my heart fell in love with you and I want you , only you" i whispered in his ear still but I winced as I remembered that blood was still dripping from my fresh wound.

"what happened is ankle in pain?" he asked pulling away from the hug

"no, it's nothing" i said

"show me your leg" he said firmly.

"it's nothing nicholas"i said but he didnt stop and made me sit on the sofa , when he touched my jegging blood was there in his hands.

"what the fuck is this?" he yelled

"hey don't yell at me , I just fell when I tried to stand" i said him pouting.

"I'm sorry, I am really sorry angel , I never meant to do this, let's bandage this . I am really sorry"he said and picked me up bridal style.

"it's okay nick" i said kissed his cheek

He set me on the bed and bandage my wound .

"hey can we go somewhere tomorrow nick" I asked him . He looked up and raised his eyebrows

"you aren't going anywhere , you do remember that the doctor told you ti rest for another 2 weeks right" he said
"but still , I'm bored you know and doctor also told to start walking slowly everyday" i said cause I serioulsy was bored.

"fine but we will be inside our house only , we can sit by the pool or something but you will not leave this mansion " he said sternly but I was happy with this also , so I clapped excitedly.

"i want to change , so can you go out" i asked him

"why I have to go , you know from the past two weeks I'm changing you" he said with a smirk.

I squinted my eye's "well you used to change , now I can change so please go out" i said pushing him away

I dressed myself in cozy clothes and opened the door to down to have dinner but nicholas suddenly picked me up bridal style.

" do you really think I would let you walk all alone down to the kitchen" he said with a smirk and kissed my nose.

"were you waiting for me outside our room" i asked holding him tightly as he was going downstairs.

"obviously" he said with a 'duh' tone .

I smiled to myself thinking how can you get such a man who loves me so much. We then ate our dinner and went to sleep.

************************************
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤