15

rosaliya:

After watching movies it was 5pm now and it was our time to get ready for the party. "rosaliya it's time to get ready" he said pecked my nose "okay I'll go and get changed" i said and went towards the door but pulled me back to him by my arm "what happened" i asked "don't close your door , not even your bathroom door cause I dont want to break the doors if you didn't open them in one call " he said seriously and I understand why he is becoming so protective of me."promise" i said and pecked his lips.

So for today's party I'm thinking to wear this long grey silky skirt which has a long slit starting from my thigh with a matching grey silky bra overthrowing a grey net top on it.
Well it is giving beachy vibes as well as classy . I put my hair in a bessy bun with some tendrils of my hair falling on my face. With this I did smokey eyes and a nude blush pink lipstick . I wore my grey strappy heels with it.

After getting dressed I saw nicholas wearing a white button up shirt with grey suit pants and his black armani casual suit jacket. looking handsome as always. I can't even tell how happy I feel when he told me that he loves me..... god I'm feeling so special , he always made me feel special.

Nicholas:

"hey you ready"i heard Rosaliya asking me. I turned away from my phone, to see her but as i turned you can literally see my jaw touching the floor. She was looking like a goddess. But I didn't liked the face how that dress was too revealing.the slit on her skirt was too high and the top was see through showing her grey silky bra.

"you are looking very sexy rosaliya but go and change it" i said seriously wrapping my arms around her pulling her to me and pecking her nose"why you yourself--" she started but I cut her off "sexy. Yes I said you are looking really sexy and ravishing angel but I don't want any other man even looking at you" i said deadly , cause I really don't want anyone looking at what is mine.

"but you will be there with me . Right?" she said looking nervous."yes i'll be there with you throughout the night but go change i don't want anybody looking at what is mine" i said putting a stand of her hair behind her ear

"but nick i have only this party dress the other one is much,much shorter or do you want me to wear nothing" she said wrapping her arms around my neck. "god you are going to be the death of me rosaliya , let's go" i said wrapping my arms possessively around her waist.

"but don't you want me to go and change" she said smirking. i narrowed my eyes at her "oh rosaliya wait for the party to end you are gonna be punished" i said kissing her soft spot behind her ear , she squirmed in my arms and blushed looking away from while i chuckled .

we reached our destination and i saw rosaliya looking nervous due to flashes and camera "rosaliya don't be nervous . i'm here and now listen carefully don't leave my side tonight please since you are wearing this damn dress and if anyone misbehaves with you tell me immediately though i wouldn't let that happen" i said kissing her forehead

"nick don't worry too much" she said squeezing my hand a little. "i can't stop worrying when it's about you" i said honestly .

we entered the hall and all eye's are on us specially those pervert's were eyeing my angel. so i held her tightly against showing those bastards knows that she is MINE.ONLY MINE.

people came to greet me and i introduced rosaliya as my girlfriend to them , well she was cause we both love eachother . so now i had to talk to Mr.cullen in private about some investments but didn't want to leave her alone "Mr. stark i hope we can talk in private now" Mr.cullen said i looked down to see rosaliya "go ,i'm alright and i kind of liking this party" she said giving me a kiss on my cheek