28

Nicholas:

I was in the middle of the meeting related to my new hotel opening in las vegas .

"Mr. Stark the construction is going as per our plan , everything is ready to start the interior but you have to sign these paper's first in order to continue the work"one of my new hotel project manager said . I took the paper's and signed them.

"would you like to see current status of work" he asked.

"of course" i said but then the door opened and a receptionist came inside.

"it's an urgent call for you Mr.stark" she said

"but right now I'm in an important meeting, tell whoever is it can call me later" i said in a monotone.

"but sir it's your ---"she again continued but I stoped her

"get out now" I said coldly, in a dangerous voice, she noded and went outside. this is how I speak to all beside my rosaliya I maybe soft and cuddly for rosaliya but I'm that same cold hearted person for everyone.

After 3 hours my meeting and all my work was completele, it was 10pm now and rosaliya hasn't called me yet.
Is she safe? Has she reached home? Fuck Why haven't she called me yet?
I tried calling her, but she wasn't picking up. Fuck man!!!! Why the fuck is she not picking up . I decided to call max to know that did he dropped rose home safely or not.

"Mr. Stark ?" max answered

"max where the fuck is rosaliya , has she made it home safely?" I asked impatiently

"umm sir actually the thing is--"he started blabbing

"COME TO THE FUCKIN POINT" i yelled

"sir she met with an accident" he said and my breath hitched, it was like my world just stoped

"what?" my voice came as a whisper as I couldn't take in the news max just said

"I'm sorry sir, she is going through a surgery right now, I can tell you better if you will be able to come here" max said

"why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked in a mad tone

"sir we called you but the receptioninst said you are in an important meeting didn't want to talk to anyone" he said and cursed, fuck if I just answered the call

"I'm coming" I said and cut the call. I ordered my pilot to prepare the jet .

This is like the longest 4 hours of my life, she can't leave me when she just said she will celebrate each and every festival with me , not when I learned to love someone , not when I found someone who cares for me.

It's all my fault , if I didn't left her alone there , if I just have answered that fuckin call. I don't know how is she , is she fine or not what if something happened to her. I can't live without her and I won't ever be able to forgive myself .

After 4 hours my flight landed , it was 2 am right now and I rushed to the hospital.

"where is rosaliya?" I asked immediately to the receptionist.

"excuse me we need full name"she said

"rosaliya stavros" I said

"she's right now in operation theatre 210 at second floor" she said and I ran through the stairs cause I can't wait for the lift. I frantically searched for room 110 then I saw candice sitting in a chair crying , while axel, chris and rayn pacing . I ran towards them.

"where is she ?" i asked them, candice looked up to see me and make a disgusting face . I stood there confused .

"you bastard , you never cared for her right ?" chris asked clenching his jaw "he is just a man-whore" rayn said , then axel punched me straight in my face, making my lip bleed

"what was that for?" i asked clenching my jaw cause i was furious right now.

"stop fighting, she's fighting for her life inside and you're acting like kids right now" candice said then she came towards me "and you, does that fuckin meeting was more important for you than rosaliya" she said and now i realized why they were acting like this.

"I'm sorry I didn't knew this happened" I said honestly

"please tell me how this happened" i asked

"well we were going for shopping but I wanted to buy coffee first from the cafe across the street, so we bought my coffee then we were going back to the building crossing the road ,where your driver was waiting for us. Suddenly a black SUV came with high speed and hit her . I looked up to see the car , the driver was looking at rosaliya and was smiling, as if it was his intention to hit her and i'm damn sure it was planned" as candice finished I was fuckin furious , how can someone even think to hurt my angel ? I punched the nearest wall in frustration.

"now you have to find that fucker nicholas who tried to hit her , you are the most richest man, you can find who was behind this" rayn said

"i promise all four of you that whoever tried to hurt my angel is gonna pay for it" i said and then we sat outside . It's been 8 hours and the surgery is still on then a doctor came outside . I ran up to him

"hello Mr. Stark , are you here for rosaliya stavros" he asked

"yes tell me how is she, can I meet her" i asked

"she lost a large amount of blood and she hit her head pretty hard but she is lucky that she survived but right now she's in comma and her one arm is fractured , while her ankle is badly sprained which will take nearly 3-4 weeks to heal fully" he said but when he told me she's in coma it was like my breath was sucked out of me . I feel on my knees and I didn't even knew but tears slipped from my eye's.

"Mr.Stark  she will wake up , have faith. We are shifting her to her room and only one person can stay with her" he said and went away 

"guys you people should go it's Christmas eve , you people must have to visit your family . I'll stay with her" i said

"I'm not leaving her" they all said

"candice please go, if she will wake up I'll tell you and you can't even be there inside all the time , only in visiting hours" i said and then turned to chris , axel and rayn

"please you should also go , I swear to god I won't leave her side and she wanted to meet a couple in greece who owns 'morning bells' cafe , you should go and meet them for her and I'm sure , she wouldn't be happy if you people didn't enjoy your chriatmas because of her." I said to them after 2 hours of convinceing session they all went to their home for christmas .

I entered rosaliya room , it was V.I.P room that I booked for her .
I went to sat beside her and took hokd of her hand kissing it .

"i love you rosaliya come back to me , wake up , I need you a lot more than you think" I said to her . Her head was bandaged and her fractured arm was plastered , her ankle was also bandaged. I went to sleep holding her hand and layed my head on her bed.