04

(outfit above only)

Rosaliya:

I woke up at 6:30 am ..... Shitt I have only one hour to get ready and to have a bath...... I jerked up from my bed and quickly had a bath.

So for the first day of my office I decided to wear a soft pink dress with chetah print heels and a black micheal kors bag. After wearing the clothes I went to do my make up which includes mascarra , winged liner and a pink lipstick with red undertones. And then I straigtend my hair .

(Rosaliya as joanna marie above)

After getting dressed I went inside my car and drove down to my office.
15 minuted later I went towards that same slutty receptionist ."I'm Mr. Stark new assistant where do I have to go" I said. "just go to his office and ask himself" she said eyeing her nails "umm okay" i said and went towards his office.

As I reached his floor it was empty so I went towards his office and saw the time it was exactly 7:55am. I knocked on his door but no response came, so I tried again but still the same. But then I remembered what the receptionist said to go inside his office, so I went inside his office but no one was there . Suddenly a door inside his office opened and he came outside shirtless. now this was a drool worthy sight , his muscled body and 8 pack abs were on complete display..... but suddenly I came out of my thoughts and with a squealing sound i turned around, and put my hands on my eyes.

"Ms. stavros I think you really dont know how to knock or dont come inside when not allowed" he said with amusement but I can feel he's still smirking.

" umm sor..ry sir the receptionist said to go inside your office and ask where I have to work" i said quickly with my hands still on my eyes. Suddenly I felt someone's presence begind my back which was too close ...."you can remove your hands from your eyes rosaliya" he whispered with his lip touching my ears sendind shiver down my spine and the way my name rolled out of his tounge.

In a sec he turned me around with his one hand on my waist and other tucking my strand of hair behind my ear..."receptionist of this floor doesn't work here anymore so who told you or you have some other plans with me" he said then realization hit me what he was trying to say . So I tried to back away but his hold on me was too tight "the rec..ep..tion.ist of the lo..bby to..ld me " i said stuttering and wiggling to get out of his grasp. god why he is giving me butterflies in my tummy.

Then he released me and muttered  'that bitch always does this it's too much know I should fire her'

"okay so your cabin is right next to mine and you have to write down my schedule, bring me cofee exactly at 8:00 am since it's your first day you have to bring me cofee tomorrow, edit the papers I give and sort my emails and answer phone calls. You also have to come with me in every metting and take notes that's it, your lunch break will start from 1:00 to 2:00 pm.takes these files and start editing and I want all these files before 6:00 pm then you can go home now get out" after this I went outside and start doing my work .

After 2 hours of work it's my lunch time and 3 files are lest out of 5 so I will do it after my lunch. I went to his office and knocked then 'come in' I heard and opened the door "yes" he said "I am going to have my lunch do you want anything" i said "okay be back in an hour we have to go to a meeting" he said looking on his laptop and typing furiously , whateva people say but he works with passion that's why he can run such a big company + he is a self made multi-billionaire
"Yes Mr.stark".

with that I went downstairs and bumped into a girl which worked as a receptionist on that intetview day "umm I'm sorry" i said "hey you are Mr.stark new assistant right remember me I'm candice" she said enthusiastically "yes I remember" I said smiling "so are you going for lunch wanna join me" she said "I don't wanna intrude" i said "no no you aren't gonna intrude cause I do lunch alone since most of the girls here are very slutty and I joined about a month ago only" she said I laughed and said "yeah I also feel like this specially that receptionist in the lobby" " yes she is but dont mind these bitches they are just jealous since you are Mr.handsome new secretary, so let's go and have lunch" she said

We went to a small but a very cute cafe and order our lunch there she told me she was Mr.Stark temporary receotionist cause he doesn't had any secretary or assistant at that time . Now she is the assistant of finance manager .

We chatted for an hour but now lunch was over so we parted our ways. She can be my bestie and I really liked her  With this I went inside the lift to his floor.

After the day was over I went home tired and let my sleep take over me cause it was a very tiring first day of work.

______________________________________