10

(nicholas and rosaliya cuddling)

Nicholas:

So it's our first day in hawaii and Rosaliya decided to visit the beach . She was looking effortlessly pretty , she doesn't wear tons of make up or wear slutty clothes to get attention like others , infact she doesn't want to my have attention but always get beacuse she doesn't know how beautiful she is.

we were playing 20 questions in which I get to know that she was a fuckin virgin like seriously.....she is a total package and I promised myself that I would be the only one who is going to take her innocence through out her life .

She also told me how her ex only wanted to have her for sex so she broke up with him which I'm glad cause now I will make her mine for forever . We played for a while and I constantly teased her while speaking in italian after that we went to the dinner meeting.

When she got dressed and reached down, my jaw was dropped . She was looking absolutely fucking ravishing and sexy . She's so gonna be mine.

We made our way and I instructed her not to leave my side througout the night cause I know those other bussinesmens are pervet .

We entered the restaurant and all eyes were on us mostly on rosaliya all men were looking at her with lust filled eyes , like a predator as though they were ready to pound on her while she was looking like a small kitten in my arms trying to hide behind me but I tighten my grip on her waist giving her an assurrance that I'm there for her. She looked up at me and smiled , I just smiled back.

We made our way to the guest they all stood up and greeted me while looking at rosaliya lustfully . I was furious by now "who's this pretty lady in your arms nicholas ?" Mr.xander said "I'm rosaliya stavros, Mr.Stark's assistant" she said formally but I knew she was very uncomfortable as all these three morons were eyeraping her.

"Well nice to meet you rose, I wish you were my P.A." he said kissing her
cheeks, while she stepped back a little unintentionally pressing her self into my chest, what the fuck how dare that bastard kissed her cheeks but I maintained my composure.

Throughout the dinner Mr.xander that Asshole was trying to make her talk to him but she gave only one or two words answers. While the 2 other were talking to me about some bussiness stealing some glances of rosaliya.

Suddenly rosaliya became tense and rigid "are you okay?" i asked her concerned "y..es" she said looking down but I know something is wrong she is not looking at me .

I looked up to see Mr.xander whose sitting beside rosealiya in this round tables grinning at her . When I looked down I saw that Assholes hand on her thigh and there were tears in rosaliya's eyes

"ex..cuse me" she said stammering and turned to run outside the reastaury but I saw how tears rolled down her cheeks .

I shot up from my seat and punched that Asshole several times he was trying to get out of my grip but no use blood was coming out of his nose and mouth but then security came

"take that bastard and throw him out and I don't want this son of a bitch anywhere near my hotel and other properties" i said through gritted teeth all I was thinking was how that bastatd touched her .

I ran outside the restaurant to find her but she wasn't there , she must be in this hotel only as this restaurant is insids the hotel only , I was looking everywhere WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE???she isn't picking up the calls but then I hear her phone ringing it means she is somewhere near .....

Then I saw her sitting on sand in the beach. I ran towards her. She was crying , looking scared . I instantly sat beside her and pulled her on my lap hugging her tightly , running my hand on her back trying to sooth her.

When she relaxed and calmed a bit I made her look in my eyes her nose and cheeks were red due to crying.

"why didn't you tell me what that bastard was doing to you and yes I know everything , he will not be able to even think about you now so don't worry" I said soflty and she again hugged me tightly and rested her head on my chest, scared to let me go.

" i..i.i though.t that I wou..ld em..baress yo..u, an..d in..ter.upt the meet..ing"she whispered still sniffing a little.

"this small meeting is nothing compared to your safety , if anything happened again like this you will tell me okay" i said softly while rocking her in my arms, we stayed there in each other arms for a while .
"okay let's go inside , its getting cold" i said and got up with her but she stumbled a bit and hissed.

"what happened?" i said
"nothing its just my ankle it twisted when I ran here , I think it's sprained " she said while leaning on me for support, in a swift I picked her bridal style and started walking towards the penthouse .

"what are u doing , it's okay I can manage and people are starring" she trying to hide her face in my chest .
"let them stare rosaliya" i said smirking. we entered the penthouse and made my way to her room then tucked her in bed

"are you okay now do you want something" i asked while sitting beside her "stay, don't leave me alone" she said looking in my eyes and within a second I was beside her and put my arms around her wasit bringing her close to my chest,she just snuggled more in my chest and I held her tightly to me

"dont worry and sleep angel , I'll be here with you when you wake up" i said kissing her forehead , she relaxed in my arms and then we both went to sleep.