43

(Rosaliya's outfit above)

Rosaliya:

After my small nap, I ate lunch with nicholas and decided to start making the dinner as his parents are coming.

I am making a full Italian dinner and right now I am only done with my appetizers that is chicpea bruschetta and grilled seafood salad and I just kept the first main course dish pasta al forno in the oven. Now I was making my second main course dish chicken piccata .After half an hour it was done. Finally at last I have to make soufflé al cioccolato.

I am making the batter suddenly when nicholas hugged me from the back pulling me to his chest.

Nicholas:

I went inside my bedroom to see the bed empty and I groaned , where the fuck is rosaliya now. I went downstairs and delicious smell of food hit my nose. I entered the kitchen to see rosaliya cooking, so I hugged her from the back.

"why are you not resting, and don't put pressure on your stomach stay a little away from the counter or I have to hold you back like this at all times" I said kissing her cheek.

"well your parents are coming so I'm making dinner for them, now taste this" she said dipping her finger in the chocolate mix then bringing it to my mouth. I tasted it and it was heaven.
"delizioso means delicious by the way what is this" I said kissing her shoulder.
"it's soufflé al cioccolato and it's done, I just have to put this in oven" she said pouring the batter in different cups and then keeping it in the oven.

"now go and get ready, it's already five and your parents are coming at six" she said

"well my mum and dad won't mind if we aren't dress properly" I said winking at her.

"you called them mum and dad, where are your formalities now" she said looking at me in disbelief.

"well we soughted everything and they even apologized, so I forgive them after all they are my parents" i said kissing her nose.

"well that's good but we still have to get ready so lets go" she said and we went to change.

I wore my armani white suit with grey silk maroon shirt and tie. I turned to see rosaliya in her red lingerie , choosing a dress and I instantly got a boner but I controlled myself.
Then she picked a dark red lace dress and wore it with nude heels.
"so how am I looking?" she asked spinning infront of me.

" bello e affascinante il mio amore" i said in italian while she pouted cause she didnt understand what I said.

"i said beautiful and ravishing my love" I told her and she smiled then suddenly the bell of the house ringed.

"let's go, your parents are here" she said and we opened the door and greeted them and then we sat in our living room. I bought champagne for everyone and juice for rosaliya.

"so mum we have news to tell and that is rosaliya is pregnant with triplets and we decided to marry after 4 weeks, cause otherwise her baby bump will start to appear" I said smiling, happy because I'm gonna be a dad.

"oh dear you finally completed my last wish of being a grandmother" my mum said hugging rosaliya tightly as well as my dad.

"so we have very short time to prepare everthing , your mother can take care of all the dress work for you and all but where have you decided to do the wedding" my dad asked.

"well we have decided to have the wedding near lake garda in italy and reception in lake garda castle's secret garden. And my best man would be zack and her maid of honour would be her friend candice" i said cause we have already decided about all the wedding things.

"perfect and beautiful choice about lake garda castle, so I tomorrow you all with best man and maid of honor will come to my new your boutique. And what about the guests, do you want small scale or large scale wedding" mum asked.

"we were thinking to invite all our family member's and friend's along with some of my business partners" I said. And we talked about wedding preparations and about the babies.
After that we went to have dinner and rosaliya and I set the whole table.

"wow marie did makes the best italian food" my mum said eating.
"well marie is on leave for a month, rosaliya made all this." i said and indeed rosaliya does make the best italian food.
"what!! Well that's impressive, you have got great girl nicholas never let her go away" my dad said while rosaliya thanked him.

"of course dad how can I" I said then Rosaliya went inside the kitchen to bring soufflé al cioccolato . When she came and served my parents , they were shocked after eating it.

"delizioso, just like how my mom used to make" my dad said and i agreed cause grandma always makes italian food like this.

"seriously sweety you have magic in your hands, the dinner was absolutely amazing" mum said.

"thank you" rosaliya said.

Then my parents went home and rosliya and I went to change, after changing rosaliya immediately went to sleep but I got a call from mr.James the officer whom I asked to find who hurted my rosaliya. He said that the person who hit rosaliya was mentally retarded so they sent him to mental hospital and I thanked him then I brought rosaliya closer to me and then went to sleep.

 He said that the person who hit rosaliya was mentally retarded so they sent him to mental hospital and I thanked him then I brought rosaliya closer to me and then went to sleep

(nicholas's outfit above)
______________________________________