38

(Rosaliya's dress)

Rosaliya:

I woke again feeling nauseas and ran inside the bathroom to throw up. Suddenly nick came and rub my back holding my hair backward.

Shit what i'm going to tell him now.

"hey you're alright?" he asked.
"yup, it's just a bug. It's happening from last 2-3 days it's okay" i said and got up to brush my teeth.

"why didn't you tell me if it's from last 2-3 days , get into bed I'm calling the doctor right now" he said and picked me up bridal style.

"no no no no no there's no need to call the doctor, I know what's the problem?" i said.

"care to explain what it is?" he asked setting me on the bed and sitting beside me.

I know it's time that I should tell him about my pregnancy, so I took his hand and kept it on my tummy.

"I'm pregnant" i whispered

He didn't reply I looked up to see him starring down at me "say something" i said.

"I'm gonna be a dad" he said slowly
"oh fuckin hell I'm gonna be a dad" he yelled and kissed me softly.

"why didn't you tell me earlier?" he asked pulling me to his lap and caressing my tummy with one hand.

"i thought you didn't want a baby since you never talked about wanting one" i said resting my head on his chest .

"i love you and this baby more than my life and im very happy that im gonna be a dad" he murmured in my hair

"i love you" i said.
"i love you too , so have you talked to any doctor" he asked
" umm...i found out about,the baby last night only, so maybe we will go today or tomorrow" i said

"let's go today after having breakfast" he said.
"well I'm hungry, so hurry up" i said getting up running downstairs to the kitchen.

"hey you're pregnant you can't run like this now" nicholas said coming to the kitchen
"sorry" i said and began eating the salad and omlet which marie made with juice and toasts.

"what's this?" i said to myself as I opened my brekfast. It was a paper in which some rules were there.

*Don't eat peanuts
*DON'T eat cheeses
*finish your breakfast before I come from grocery shopping
-love marie

"what is this?" nicholas asked taking the paper from me
"well somethings which I have to follow during pregnancy, marie told me" i said
"she knows" he asked.
"yup she gave me the tests last night" i said.

We ate dinner then got ready to visit the doctor. I wore a silk maroon dress with white handbag and white heels and wore white coat since it's the start of February, it's not that harsh winter but it's not that warm too.
And as always nicholas wore his armani suit.

We reached the hospital as and he sneaked his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. Always possesive. We entered the doctor's cabin without appointment since he owns this hospital and his hospital has best OBGYN.

"good morning Mr. and Mrs. Stark, I'm Dr.Claire" the doctor said but dude we aren't married.
"good morning well we are here for rosaliya" he said and didn't gave me a chance to correct her.

"please lay down on the bed and pull up your dress to your breast" she said and I pulled my dress up while she covered my lower half with a bed spread.

"this is going to be a little cold" she said and rubbed a cold gel on my stomach.

Then she started and something displayed on the monitor.

"oh my god" the doctor said and I turned my head towards her.
"what happened is everything okay?" i asked worried.

"well congrats you are having triplets" she said and tears were formed in my eyes and nicholas squeeze my hand and pecked my forehead.

" well you see these three small jellybeans like structure, these are your baby's and if you listen carefully you cab listen their heartbeats. Do you want a picture?" she askes.

"of course" nicholas said.
"Now you can meet me in my cabin we have to about some things" she said.

We went to her cabin then took a seat.
"well rosaliya you are pregnant with triplets and you are 2 weeks pregnant only and this would be the first set of triplets that we will deliver this year. And being pregnant with triplets means more carefulness, cause in these cases chances of miscarriage are high . I have given you your daily fiid chart and do and don't chart. About morning sickness , I have written all the medicines , you can buy them on your way back. Now i will see you in our next appointment that is from 3 weeks from today." she said and we thanked her than made our way back home but nicholas went to the other road.

"where are we going?" i asked

"suprise" nicholas said.

I relaxed myself and then after 30min drive, car stopped.

"why are we here?" i asked
He didn't said anything but took my hand , after 5 minutes we reached in a quite part of the beach and in the front a table with lunch was set up and everything was beautiful , specially the view.

"wow" i said
"you liked it?" nick asked
"i didn't liked it, I loved it. By the way any special occasion?" i asked.
"nope just wanted to give you a suprise" he said then we chat about our baby and ate our lunch.

Then we walked on sand and I saw red rosed lying on the sand as if they spell something.

I tried to read and it was written
Will you marry me rosaliya
after reading that I was shocked would be an understatement.

I turned around to see Nicholas on one knee.

"rosaliya I know I might not be the best man to live with, but I promise I will try my hard to make you the happiest woman on earth. You have no idea how much I love you, how much you make me smile, how much I love being with you or how much I wish you were mine. I haven't prepared properly and this might not be the way you wanted to be proposed but mio amore I love you so much so please, do give me a chance to prove how much I love you. Rosaliya will you marry me?" he said and by the end tears were running down my cheeks .

"say something, you are scaring me now" he said and his eye's were showing sadness.

"yes yes yes, I will marry you" I said and kissed him passionately.

Then he took out a silver velvet box  And opened it, inside one of the most beautiful ring I have ever seen was there. He slide that ring in my ring finger .

"i love you" nick said
"i love you too" I said.

The whole day I told candice, chris, rayn and axel about my pregnancy and that I'm engaged now.....

(Rosaliya's princess cut diamond ring)