33

(nicholas warning Rosaliya)

Rosaliya:

It's been two weeks after my accident and today is the day when my cast will be removed from my hand and ankle. I'm sitting on the bed all dressed up, swinging my legs, waiting for nicholas to come out from the closet , so we can go to visit the doctor.

The closet door opened to reveal a sexy looking nicholas , perfectly dressed in his black suit with grey silk shirt . He was tying his tie ,then raised his eyebrows at me

"rosaliya stop swinging your legs , you will fuckin hurt yourself before even going to that fucking doctor" he said with a cute frown

"don't swear so much" i said pouting cause I don't like when people swear. "sorry" he mumbled while kissing my forehead and went towards the mirror to brush his hair.

I then thought to tease him cause he looks freakin sexy when he is jealous.

"can we eat pizza after the appointment?" i asked him.

"no, how many times I have to tell you that you're not allowed to eat junk food" he said while wearing his shoes.

"but rick said I can eat the food I like from now on" i said emphasizing rick name, he was that young doctor who checking me and nicholas yelled at him cause he was touching my knee.

"who the fuck is rick?" he yelled turning to me . Now he was all ready.

"umm why are you yelling?" i asked making him a little more frustrated.

"who is he?" he asked in low scary voice.

"well he is that hotty doctor who you yelled at because he was checking my ankle" I said innocently.

Suddenly I was pinned to the bed with nicholas hovering me "would you like to repeat what you said angel?" he said and he was looking really scary. He's jaw was clenched amd his eye's darkened.

"rick is the the doctor that you yelled at" i said removeing the word hotty cause I don't know what he will do.

"what did you said about him" he asked still looking furious
"that he is hot" i whisperd cause now I was scared.

"you think, that fucker was hot?" he again asked looking lethal.

"well for a doctor he kinda is like grey's anatomy, you know I didn't mean that way right?" i said slowly.

"you are not allowed to fuckin talk , look or even think of any other guy beside me. Your body ,soul and mind all belongs to me. Take it as my threat or my wish. Am I fuckin clear?" he asked and his voice was like don't-you-even-dare-to-go-against-me.

"yup. All clear" i said pecking his lips.

"let's go" he said and then he picked me up bridal style . Which he is doing from last 2 weeks.

We reached the hospital and again he picked me up bridal style. People were starring but can't even dare to comment as his aura was very dangerous and commanding.

We reached rick's cabin but he stooped at his door "don't you even dare to talk to him" he said seriously and I thought he was joking. But I just noded .

Rick looked up to me and gave me a smile. I smile backed but nicholas tighten his grip on me. He was still looking furious as his jaw was clenched.

"hey rose how doing this time?" he asked . I was about to reply but nicholas cut me off.

"this is your job to check is she's alright or not . So please don't waste out time" he said coldy as he usually speaks in office or you can say everbody except me.

"well okay then. You can lay her on the bed . So I can check her" he said and nicholas layed me on the bed holding my working hand.

Rick checked me and removed the cast from my arm and ankle . Finally I was free .

"finally I'm free" i said and sighed.

"well you are but still there is one thing, so please sit up right" rick said and I sat upright.

"now try to stand on your both legs" rick said

"umm okay" i said and I treid to stand and fell but rick catched me in his arms and made me stand on my feet , by keeping his hand on my waist.
"you need to start walking slowly everyday and then you'll be all fine and your head looks pretty well now so you.just need to relax for 2 more weeks" rick said

I looked up to see nicholas looking lethal as if he could rip rick's head off.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU FUCKER?" nicholas yelles at rick and in a lightning speed snatched me away from rick's arms and put me on the bed. And then he punched rick straight on his jaw. Then held him by his collar

"IF YOU EVEN DARE TO EVEN LOOK AT MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN, YOU WILL BE THE NEXT TO BE LAYED IN THIS FUCKING HOSPITAL BED. DO YOU GET THAT?" nick yelles at rick's face and again punched him.

"nick stop it" i yelled at him but he didn't listen and again punched him.

"i'll tell police and then tell hospital authority to ban you from coming in this hospital" rick said and pushed Nicholas Away while nicholas laughed

"do you even know who I am. I fucking own this hospital you fucker and I can fire you in a blink . So shut your fucking mouth" he said and again went to punch him but I stopped him by yelling his name

"can we just go home" i asked him and when he looked at me his eye's softened and he noded. Then we finally went home.