35

(nicholas outfit above)

ROSALIYA:

Now I'm lot better ,more like normalbut nicholas is still not ready to leave me for a second. I'm bored out if my mind and only one week is left , after which I can go back to work

"handle it yourself james , just shift the meeting or do something , I'm not coming" nicholas said while talking to someone on his phone and working on his laptop sitting beside me on the bed.

"shut the fuck up , I'm not coming , I dont care" he snapped and cut the call.

"you should go you know if it's important , I'm fine and I'm justing relaxing because the doctor said otherwise I would be working" i said , trying to insist him to go.

"no, I'm not going to leave you alone" he said still working his laptop.

"I'm fine nick and even max and marie is here , I'm not alone and yoy already working from home from last 3 weeks" i said hugging him from the side , wrapping my arms around his shoulder .
He turned his head towards me and flatly said "no" and continued to work. After 5 minutes his phone again ringed "i won't Come james , just shift the meeting or --" before he could continue I snatched the phone from his hand "hey james it's me rosaliya and yea nicholas is coming"...."yup i will send him in 1 hour" I said cut the call.

"I'm not leaveing you alone rosaliya" he said sternly. "chop chop I'm not listening and you're going , so go shower" i said and he grumpily went to have shower.

I went to our walk-in closet to choose his suit and I choose his black gucci suit with maroon tie and black vest with white self designed silk shirt. And set his clothes on the bed and then his golden rolex watch and his wallet .

He came outside with his hair perfectly set and his towel hanging dangerously low on his waist.

"you don't have to do this, just take rest. Okay" he said and went to change, he came out looking all sexy and handsome . I went towards him and took the tie in his hands, then I tied his tie myself while he contently starred Down at me with his arms around my waist.

After tieing the tie I pulled back but he tightened his grip on my waist pulling me to his chest.

"promise me angel that when I'll go you will take complete rest, marie will give you your medicines , you will not leave this bed and I will call you in every 10 minute's and don't be late to pick your phone otherwise , I will leave the meeting in that very second and come to check on you. Are we clear?" he asked more like demanded.

"okay okay, now go or you'll be late" i said but then he kissed me passionately and i wrapped my arms around his neck. We broke the kiss and then again ge pecked me in my nose. "bye, be careful and i love you" he said

"i love you too" i said and then he finally went to his office.
Then i made italian lunch which nicholas love

I decided to suprise him by showing up in his office and taking lunch as well. So I went to have shower and in middle of the shower nick called asking about me and I told him that I'm gonna sleep so don't call me anymore.
After the shower i dressed myself in a grey warm co-ord set with a light brown overcoat and white high heels and black channel sling bag. I really like to wear heels.

After being ready I went downstairs and took the lunch and put it a brown paper bag. I told marie that I'm going out , but she hesitated in letting me go out but finally she allowed .

I went to open door and as I opened two men were standing there.

"excuse me do you want anything'i asked them , they both looked at me "are yoy miss stavros?" they asked.
"umn yes " i said
"sorry ma'am but we can't allow you to go outside alone, strict order's from Mr.stark" one with the blond hair said.
"well my name is ashton and this blond is jared" other one with brown hair said.
"you people can come with me as you said nicholas told you u shouldn't be going alone outside but I can go with you" i tried to reason.
"umm ma'am weren't sure" ashton said.
"first of all call me rosaliya or rose and second of all I'm going and you guys are coming with me too" i said , they hesitated but agreed .

Jared sat on driver seat while ashton on the passenger seat and I on the back seat of nicholas range rover. And then jared drove down to nicholas office. I never thought that nick will appoint bodyguards for me. Like I know nick has max as his bodyguard/driver but I don't need bodyguards. But nick is really overprotective and possessive over me and I love him with all my heart.

 But nick is really overprotective and possessive over me and I love him with all my heart

(Rosaliya's outfit)