iii.

Dean walked down the street, he knew he should be focusing on the case, on the thousands of things he had on his to-do list. Like finding a way to kill Abaddon, for instance would be enough to keep anyone busy. But instead you, that one night stand girl, drove into his head. He thought it was because he always got the girls number. And he knew both of you had a great time last night, and finding out today that you were a hunter, too?

Not a hunter like him, but still a hunter. He saw your work and it was brilliant. You were "Dean-ing" Dean right now, that hadn't happened in a very long time. He sat in the Impala, thinking if he had a different life you were exactly the kind of gal he'd want to settle down with. But he knew he couldn't. The only reason Dean wasn't with his brother now was because he knew that whoever was around him had a habit of dying. And he doesn't want that for anyone.

   Dean was confused but defeated, and utterly exhausted of his life. He had enough reason to believe that you were next for whatever this was, a ghost most likely. He went to his car and sat there waiting to see if you were going anywhere. He had plenty of time to contemplate. Whose heart had you broken to get mixed into this?

Somewhere around mid-noon, he had fallen asleep and woke up to a knock on the window. It was you.

"Stalking me now?" You said on the other side, Dean rolled down the window, checking out your outfit in the process. You wore a gray tank top, black ripped jeans, and a green bomber jacket. Absolutely awesome.

"No! No." Dean said, "I am not creepy."

"Really? Because the guy I slept with last night is now lurking outside my apartment. I'm kinda getting that creepy vibe." You said, laughing a little bit. You looked at him as he was speechless, "Yeah. FBI, my ass. If you wanna be unseen, maybe invest in a less obvious and loud engined car."

"Hey, don't talk about my baby like that. My brother and I were practically raised in this-" Dean started but you really didn't care, you loved the car.

"I get it. I love her, I just really don't care what you are or what you drive or who you stalk in your extra curriculars as long as you solve that case. Just get these people some justice, please. Thought you might be hungry." You dropped a take out meal in his lap.

"Thanks." Dean said, surprised. You then turned around and started to leave but Dean noticed you had your own bag of food.

"Hey," he called out of his window, his loneliness winning, "wait uh, would you wanna eat with me?"

"It doesn't make you less creepy." You said back, then you stood on the sidewalk for a second. Wondering if your loneliness will also win.

"I don't see you walking away, though." Dean patted the side of his car.

"Yeah, I'm sure you'd like that. Whatever." You rolled her eyes then reluctantly got into his car, "It just beats a cold apartment."

"So, any new leads?" You asked him, hoping he wasn't stalking you all day.

"Nah, you were right. Just about every lead is cold." He said, not technically lying.

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind I just put everything on it." You referenced the burger you brought him.

"That's the way I like it. Thank you, again." Dean said, sinking his teeth into the burger. He practically moaned at the taste.