lix.

Sam and Dean left for a case up in Oregon, which left You and Castiel alone in the bunker. Dean left early that morning, so you woke up alone in his bed. You rolled over to grab some clothes to put on and Dean's robe, exhausted. You checked your phone and saw it was late noon already.

Walking out, you found Castiel in the kitchen, on your laptop. At first you were anxious to see someone on your laptop, but then remembered: it's Castiel, he probably doesn't understand how to get into the things you were worried about.

"Morning, Sunshine." You greeted him, getting some water, "What are you doin'?"

"Checking for some cases for Sam and Dean." Cass said, squinting his eye close to the screen.

"Oh, any luck?" You asked.

"Not really. There are a couple possibilities." He said, copying and pasting them into an email. You took a sip from your cup and looked over his shoulder.

"You shouldn't even be looking up, you should just be trying to heal, dude." You rubbed his shoulder.

"I need to do something." Cass muttered, dialing on his phone. The cases were slim pickin's. But you didn't oppose to Cass calling them.

"I- I gotta get this." Sam answered, Cass put him on speaker phone, "Hey, Cass. Everything all right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Cass answered.

"Hi, Sam!" You spoke up.

"Hi, (Y/N). Doin' alright?" Sam asked.

"Yup, yourselves?" You asked.

"Not too shabby." Sam said.

"Speak for yourself!" Dean spoke, "Sam threw out out the beer!"

"Not all of it, stop being a baby! You need some vitamin C in you anyway!" Sam argued with his brother.

"Get out of my vitamin needs. How do you know what I need?" Dean's stubborn ass complained.

"Guys, come on-" you tried to mediate.

"Yeah, I'm sorry guys for Dean. What was it that you called about?" Sam said, hearing Dean grumble from behind him.

"I was just reading up about the other cases in the area that you're headed to. I haven't found anything yet that matches." Castiel jumped in.

"Cass, you've got one job to do and that's to heal. You understand?" Dean said.

"That's what I told him!" You said, going to the cabinets for breakfast.

"I can help." Cass insisted. You stayed silent since that was a battle you already lost.

"Yeah, of course you can, Cass, but right now is the time for you to focus on getting better." Sam said, "This is just a milk run. We got it. So try and relax."

"Alright." Cass sighed. Closing the computer tabs.

"Read a book, watch some Netflix." Sam suggested.

"What's a 'Netflix'?" Castiel asked, you chuckled.

"Go to my room, turn on the TV. (Y/N) can show you." Sam said, chuckling himself.

"Alright. Just call if you need anything." Cass said, hoping they would.

"Got it, Cass. Thanks." Dean said, then hung up. Then you got a text on your phone:

 Then you got a text on your phone: