xlvi.

You woke up just as the darkness dissipated, your consciousness easily recovered. The alarm was blaring when you woke, you were still a bit dizzy and fell a bit to your left and when you did, there was nobody there. Your eyes practically popped our of your head.

Dean was gone, Sam was still on your right and in a panic you shook his shoulder,

"Sam!" You urged him to wake up, he wasn't waking up. After about a minute you gave up and just slapped him across the face.

"Ah!" Sam groaned awake, grabbing his face where now both you and Dean had hit him.

"Sorry! Sorry.." You apologized, "I forget my strength a lot, this whole daughter of Michael bullshit is new-"

"(Y/N)?" Sam's eyes finally crack open, Sam looks around, "Where's Dean?"

"I was hoping you'd be able to tell me." You sighed. He held his ears from the alarm, you had almost forgot about it. Alarms had become white noise at this point, you waved your hand over in the general direction of the alarm and it turned off. You smiled, smugly.

"I just remember" Sam pulled you back to reality, "the car flipping and Dean disappearing."

"That's a great observation but its not much help." You leaned onto the dashboard. Suddenly you got a very strong feeling when you looked across the field.

"Can you find him?" He asked.

"Aren't his ribs warded?" You countered, not believing you could.

"Aren't you supposed to be the second coming of Christ?" Sam sassed you, not really having time.

"Yeah, whatever." You rolled your eyes. You closed your eyes and when you opened them your eyes zoomed forward, projecting across the field and through the tall grass and trees to see a man laying face down in the grass.

"Come on." You hit Sam in the chest.

"Oof!" He felt your excitement from your slap, "We're gunna have to work on your strength awareness!"

~

Sure enough, you found him in the field of flowers you saw. He was laying unconscious in the ground, quickly you knelt beside him, grabbing onto his shirt. Sam came walking up the hill behind you and sees Dean on the ground.

"Hey! Hey!" You said urgently, hoping he was still alive. Luckily Dean wakes taking in a sharp breath and groaning, Sam helps him stand up.

"You okay?" Sam asked.

"Yeah." Dean hummed, rubbing his arm. "Where's the car?"

"I-i-it's... About a mile that way." Sam crooked his head. You kept holding onto Dean's arm, you couldn't bear losing him again.

"What?" Dean asked.

"Do you not remember anything? Are you hurt? When's your birthday?" You asked.

"January 24th, 1979." Dean groggily recalled, putting a hand over yours, "I'm fine, what happened?"

"The darkness hit, and you disappeared." Sam said.

Dean spent the next few minutes of walking back to recollect his thoughts. Then he retold what he could remember.

"She saved me." Dean muttered, but you heard it. By this point you were all just about to get to the car.