lxxxv.

"Eeroh, mahday saytah!" Metatron continued his chantings, trying to find the ones to release Michael.

"You understand you'll be working with your father. And your daughter. Is that gonna be a problem?" Sam stepped up to ask the growingly impatient Michael.

"Shouldn't you know, Sam? That's family. This is bigger." Micheal nodded, licking the blood off his lip.

"So, you'll table all the old stuff?" Sam confirmed.

"If that's what I have to do to get Amara out of here, sure." Michael said, Metatron is trying harder and harder and faster to find the correct release.

"Metatron, are we getting any closer? Dean can't stall forever." Sam urged him, finally satisfied with Michaels answers.

"I'm – I'm – I'm narrowing it down."

~

"You're right. I am drawn to you. And it bothers the hell out of me, 'cause I can't control it." Dean said, walking to the left and a little further away from her, "It's gotten in the way of my life, the people I love—"

"You mean the nephilim." Amara suggested with an upturned lip of disgust.

"Yes." Dean confirmed, "I love (Y/N). But the feeling I get when I'm right in front of you is— I don't understand it."

"Then why fight it? What you're feeling is that I am the end of your struggle." Amara reached his face and caressed Deans stubbled chin, "Something stops you. Keeps you from having it all."

~

"Sahboh, taylah!"

Finally, Michaels' arms were released and giving his vessel a quick jolt of relief. Metatron and Sam run to him to make eye contact.

"Alright, Michael. Let's go, zap us out of here." Sam said, reaching his hand down to make it easier.

"I—I can't. Just let's get in the car." Michael groaned, trying and failing miserably to stand.

"What do you mean you can't snap your fingers and zap us out!" Sam pushed, and Micheal weakly shook his head.

"I said, I can't!" Micheal said, "As much as I would love to, I am out of luck so let's go."

~

Dean stood there, hoping he's giving enough time to Sam's team. He stood there with his eyes toward the ground.

"Where are your thoughts?" Amara stepped closer, "Something's different."

"I'm just thinking about my girl." He said, knowing that was what he would say in the case that she started to find him out.

"No." Amara said after a moment passed, "You aren't thinking about her. Your thoughts are..."

She touched his face, in a way that seemed loving but in reality her fingertips were pulling from his mind. Thoughts trickled into them, into her.

"You've spoken with God. You've seen him." She felt like a bullet had hit her, "You betrayed me."

~

Sam hurried with putting Michaels' arms over his shoulders. He really wished he'd have just told (Y/N) now.

"Guys, I'm – I'm feeling her! She's coming!" Donatello panicked, moving closer to the exit.

"All right, we're out of here." Sam finished lifting Michael and started moving, "Okay. All right, Metatron, come on."

"It's okay, Sam. You go." Metatron insisted, rolling his hands together.