lvi.

You heard the Impala pull up, and ran outside immediately.

"Hey. Where's the kid?" Dean greeted you, not exactly meeting your urgency. You tried to stop him from going in.

"We got another problem." You told him, looking over your shoulder and walking backwards up the porch.

"Figures." Dean expected more things to go wrong.

"I tried to stop her, but Meredith is real Catholic, and after the crazy, she called her priest, who sent over an exorcist." You explained fast.

"Really?" Dean said, surprised. He's never met a real Exorcist.

"Yeah." You said, "But he's not the real deal."

You opened the door for him and Dean was met with Crowley sitting in between Allie and Meredith on the couch sipping tea.

"Hello, my son." Crowley smiled, in a priest uniform. You were surprised it hadn't burned off.

"Crowley." Dean sighed.

"Father Crowley." He corrected.

"Do you know each other?" Allie asked, off set.

"Oh, yes. Dean was a rather scrumptious young altar boy." Crowley made fun. Dean clenched his jaw.

"Can I talk to you outside... Father?" Dean said as to not raise any trouble with the family.

"Of course. After I finish my tea." Crowley smiled, sipping the longest, slowest sip.

"Dean, dear, do you want any?" Meredith offered.

"Oh, no. I'm alright, thank you." Dean said, staring down Crowley. After what felt like an eternity, Crowley got up.

"Alright, come along my children." He pointed to the two of you, leading you outside.

"Really? Father Crowley? Really?" Dean began in on him the moment the front door shut.

"I'm sorry, aging, pathetic, has-been rock star. Did I offend your delicate sensibilities?" Crowley responded, irritated, "Where have you been? Your girlfriend, who is way out of your league by the way-"

"Thank you." You said by habit, surprised by the random compliment.

"-your brother, and that idiot angel, do you know what they've been doing?" Crowley continued over you, then winked.

"I've heard." Dean stayed angry, not even looking at you.

"Everything?" Crowley asked.

"Enough. What are you doing here?" Dean asked, not wanting him near this.

"Same as you: I'm working the case." Crowley folded his arms.

"Hey, I'm the one thats been here the whole time. We didn't ask you to come." You complained.

"Well, what do you know?" Crowley asked, delighted.

"Whatever's in that little girl, I can feel the power radiating from it." You explained, "But it's different. It's older. It doesn't feel the way Crowley or Cass feels when I'm around them. It's much stronger... darker.. I didn't even notice it back at the hospital but it's like she's growing by the second."

"When did you first notice this?" Dean asked.

"At the Gas n' Sip." You admitted.