lxxvii.

Things were going swimmingly. Not exactly, but as well as they could for you going solo. Dean called you every day, sometimes multiple times but you knew it wouldn't help if you picked up. You just got on the job, worked cases and using your powers made things go a hell of a lot faster. It had been a little over three weeks and you got through 8 cases already.

You were amazing yourself, growing stronger faster in the past three weeks than you had in a year. You could see through peoples lies, you could feel where something was, you could walk without leaving a trace, you could get someone to say the truth without them wanting to.

You were scaring yourself. You were killing whole nests of vamps with a snap of your fingers, exorcising demons by looking at them, able to put images into peoples heads as torture devices when you did need to threaten, able to teleport not just yourself but others. I mean the power you had radiated at your finger tips like a charged up battery.

You wondered, staring at the mirror in your hotel what else could you do? Thats when you felt your room begin to warp, as if your angel grace began to answer your question for you. You fell down to your knees as they were dragged across the carpet along with everything else in the room. Things were moving, spinning over as if it were an acid trip.

Your vision blurred, your finger tips blazed as they dragged against the floor. Your bed came barreling toward you, trapping you against the wall that became your floor. You screamed and everything stood above you, trapped in some kind of grey state as they began levitating above the ground.

The phone rang.

Everything stopped, went right side up as if nothing ever happened.

You were still on your knees next to the wall, you let out a breath from your slowing heart. You couldn't process what had just happened, and quite honestly it scared you. Did you warp reality? Move all of it with your mind? Imagine it all? You didn't know. You didn't know how you did it, either. If it weren't for the red rash on your knees, you could've believed it didn't happen.

It was Sam that had been calling, not nearly as much as Dean, but he'd at least he'd always leave a voicemail:

"(Y/N), look I know you're radio silent right now, and you and Dean aren't on the best of terms, and you may or may not be looking at your phone. Hmph. But this is important. Dean is— Dean's stuck, we were following a lead and he, uh, well you know how he is. But now we're stuck in some serious mud like time traveling mud and we don't have the horsepower to kick it. Call me back."

That was 20 minutes ago, you didn't check your messages until now. But as soon as you got back to your hotel room you called Sam.

"(Y/N), thank God." Sam sighed into the phone. "How are you, everything ok?"

"Yeah, I'm good as I can be, I mean lets just say I found out bullets and angel blades can't do much to me. But, uh, Sam, I called as soon as I got your message. What kind of time traveling mud are you talking about?" You asked.

"That kind that has Dean stuck in the 40's with the Nazi's." Sam said, "Look Cass did it, he got Dean in there but he couldn't get on there himself because of some kind of angel warding.

"Ok, calm down there has to be something in magic or lore or something we can use—" You started.

"Already done, I found a spell called the spell of gathering, its an incantation used to focus the power of celestial beings, angels, against all drawn forms of evasion." Sam explained then stopped.