lxxii.

"Hey Cass, I know you're fighting the good fight right now, but, ah, I need you at Third and Pine, Kenesaw, Nebraska, because, ah, Sam and I are going to Hell." Dean left a voicemail for Cass as the brothers approached the door. Dean knocks on the door of a building and a slot window opens.

"Password?" Two dark eyes ask.

"Crowley sent us alright, just open up." Sam stayed looking out.

"Password!" The eyes reinforced.

"Really?" Dean rolled his eyes, he just wanted to get to you. So with begrudging motivation to horrible singing he said: "Camptown ladies sing this song. Do dah, do dah. Camptown... race track five miles long... oh do dah day... alright, just let me in."

"Nice work, Bieber." The door opened, the eyes let the brothers in.

"Yeah, funny for a demon." Dean rolled his eyes. When Sam got in and saw her, his face went white.

"Not a demon." Sam warned. Dean scrunched his eyes.

"Name's Billie." She smiled at his bewilderment, "Good to see you again, Sam."

"The reaper, Billie?" Dean's mouth dropped a bit, looking to Sam for confirmation, "My brother says you want to kill us."

"No. I'm just gonna make sure that when you die, you stay dead. Subtle difference." Billie shrugged.

"So what, you work for Crowley?" Sam asked, jaw tensing.

"With, not for. Strange days, Winchester. Times like this, it doesn't hurt to have the King owe you a favour." Billie picked up a box off the only rusty table in the room and hands it to Dean, "For the limey."

"What is it?" Sam asked, neither of them touching the box yet.

"You'll see." Billie waited, Dean finally accepted it. It was beautiful box. Dark, shiny wood, iron trimmings. Heavy, too.

"Whatever. Alright, just get me where I need to go." He insisted, wanting to get to you. But tried his best not to reveal to anyone that you were his girlfriend. Dean doesn't have a lot of friends in hell, people knowing that is dangerous.

"That's the plan." Billie walked to the other side of the room. An iron door, which has warding painted on it, was waiting to be opened. She puts her hand on one of the markings and it lights up the warding. The door opens to reveal the passage into Hell.

"Watch your step. It's a long way down." Billie warned. Dean thought of all the horrors he experienced there. All the tortures. Sam even worse. The cage still haunted him where he thought it never would. They hesitated, but Dean went in first.

For (Y/N), he'd tell himself. Then Sam followed behind the protection of his older brother. The door slammed shut behind them.

~

You and Michael appeared in the abandoned Mexican restaurant that Dean was in, when he was prepared to give himself over to Death.

You remembered exactly. You had no idea how this would play into Michaels plan but you waited, reliving as Dean spoke, "Look at the tape, Sam. Evil tracks us. And it nukes everything in our vicinity -- our family, our friends. It's time we put a proper name to what we really are and we deal with it."

"Stop it!" Past You exclaimed from behind the door. You opened up the door and you made eye contact with Dean immediately.

"(Y/N)." he sighed, and then Michael changed the mood.

"This is where it all changed." Michael said next to you, "This is the worst thing you've ever done."