lv.

You didn't know how to get through this without Dean or Sam or Cass. They had been your team this past year. It felt weird being oj your own. You felt desperate for strength. You were here with this baby that made you anxious, you let the darkness into the world, in your late fiancé's home, and Dean was mad at you. You couldn't afford any other losses.

Above the bed, a golden cross was hung. You don't know why, but for the first time since you were young, you prayed. You needed safety. You didn't care if heaven heard you. You wanted God to hear you.

"Hi, God? It's (Y/N). This is weird.. Tell you the truth, I haven't really done this whole thing in a long time. Especially since I found out I'm your granddaughter and all, I don't know if that means anything to you. That's crazy.. um.. I kinda forget how this thing works but, I just want to ask for your help. If you're still out there and you can hear me, please. Dean, Sam, Cass and I we're really up to our necks here. I know they won't admit it but I heard you beat this thing before. And we really need your help. I'm not asking for you to clean up our mess but, there are people, thousands of good innocent people that are going to suffer because of us. And I can't live with that. So if I have to die that's okay, I can handle that. I was born for that purpose, right? That's what big Daddy Michael wanted? A coming of christ story? Sacrifice me for their sins?" You began to cry, "Look, I saw the way Dean looks at this baby. He deserves so much better than what I can give him and I know Heaven wanted us together but he deserves a life uncomplicated and normal and boring. He deserves a girl who can give that to him. I know you've been MIA but if there's ever a time for a comeback, this is it. Please. We just need a sign that there is hope for us."

You waited. Nothing happened and a few moments of silence pierced your eardrums. Then suddenly a searing pain came through your head and you grunted, throwing your head into the pillow for comfort and biting away your screams.

You saw visions of a cage hanging in a pit of lightning and darkness and screams emitting from it. The cage shook back and forth violently as alarms erupted. Inside of it was a human figure with large bright wings and shining blue eyes.

Then suddenly, you were back in the bed. You breathed heavily to keep yourself together. Outside a downpour began. You had no idea a sign would be given to you, you asked for it. But it was one of those things where you ask but don't really want to see it. Like a fascination with ghosts for most people, you'll watch it on TV but you'd never want to come face to face with Bigfoot in real life.

It only frustrated you further. It didn't give you answers, only more questions. "What does that mean?" You called out. But it was over and that was all you were getting.

You had to get out of the room. It was the only way you could get rid of the energy surrounding you. You went downstairs to where Allie was cleaning dishes.

"Hey." You said, "Need any help?"

"That's okay-" She said but you already grabbed a dry cloth.

"You wash, I'll dry." You said. You two stayed in silence for a few moments, "Where's your mom?"

"Outside, she's picking veggies for the salad." Allie said. And you nodded, accepting the answer but it didn't get rid of the tension, "I saw Dean leave. He seemed angry."

"Yeah, that'll happen." You said, awkwardly putting another dish away.

"Guess he was mad at you for bringing him to your exes house." She said and you almost dropped a glass.