lx.

You woke up sweating in Dean's bed. You were breathing so fast and grasped the pillow tight to feel what was real and fake. You did the first thing you could think of after turning all the lights on. As if the lights would keep everythinf away from you.

"Hello?" Dean's raspy voice came through the phone. You must've just woke him up.

"Hey, Dean, um..." You said, you didn't notice how much fear was in your voice, but Dean did.

"Hold on, lemme get out of the car, Sammy is sleeping." He said, slipping away from the impala, you heard the door shut. "Okay, what's wrong?"

"You said when you saw the Darkness, you weren't sure whether it was, uh- the real thing or a vision, right?" You asked, talking fast before you could think twice about telling how

"Yeah, what does that-" Dean started but you had to let it out.

"I think I've been having visions, too, lately. I mean, it's just images. I mean, more of a feeling, really." You said, "But I just had one right now, and -- and Duke was in it. But it wasn't Duke like -- like the Duke that -- that I almost married. It was Duke when we were teens. And I-I guess it wasn't even really him. It was someone pretending to be him and --"

"Okay, what makes you say that?" Dean asked, being oddly accepting of this.

"For starters, he called me babe and he never did that before." You said, "And- And- he talked about you which if it were a memory-"

"Yeah, that doesn't sound like a memory." Dean agreed, wanting to speed up a bit.

"No. Anyways, whoever it was... They had a message to deliver. They said the Darkness is coming, and only we can stop it." You said, calming down a bit more.

"Did they have him give you any helpful tips on how to do that?" You could hear him rubbing his eyes.

"He said, 'God helps those who help themselves.'" You retold, "I mean, maybe these visions are coming from God."

"Whoa. Pump the brakes." Dean stopped.

"I mean, Dean, the first one happened after I prayed." You told him.

"You prayed? (Y/N) are you serious? Do you know how dangerous that is for you? Heaven wants your head on a stick and/or your neck in a collar. They can't find you if you don't let them but that's a damn good way-" he said all the things you already knew so you stopped him.

"Back at Meredith's house. I was staying in his old room." You explained. He was silent a moment which you could tell bothered him.

"Why?" Dean asked.

"Why did I pray or why was I staying in-" you wanted to prepare for which fight.

"Why were you praying?" Dean clarified.

"Because I was overwhelmed. I had a baby, let out a nuclear force on the Earth, you left. I didn't know what was going to happen-" you explained.

"First of all, whenever you feel overwhelmed or scared or anything you should call me." Dean corrected you.

"Dean, do you remember how pissed you were at me?" You reminded him but he didn't care.