c. three

"You should eat, George," Sawyer stated as she sat down close enough for the team. "You won't be any good if you pass out on the field."

"Don't have much room for food, I have my heart in my underwear, see."

"Just because of the rain? It's nothing, George!" Katie Bell cheered him up, but he shook his head, looking at Sawyer intently.

"Not the match," he waved off. "Could you elaborate so I'd know what to do?"

"There's nothing to do, George," Sawyer shrugged, tearing the crust away from her toast. "Just accept it, it will make it easier."

"Won't you at least tell me  which─"

"I do believe it's time for me to take me leave," she cut him off, standing up. "Goodluck in the match," she waved as she walked off.

"Damn witch," he cussed lowly, throwing a piece of his bread back on the plate, glaring behind her.

"What'd she do?" Katie inquired, looking at the twin in confusion.

"Nothing," he snapped, "shouldn't we head out to the pitch?"

"I reckon it's time," Harry agreed nervously.

"Come on team."

::

Agambir and Sawyer ended up watching the match, with the grown cub who proudly pronounced his name as awawaoo - Sawyer had no idea how to call him- pulling them in excitement.

"Should I show some team spirit?" Sawyer drawled as she watched Harry struggle to see anything with the rain splattering over his glasses.

Agambir gave her a bored look that obviously said I couldn't care less, and she shurgged carelessly, starting to make her way down to the pitch, her hair dripping, two shades darker. By the time she made it down, she could see that Gryffindor was 50 points up.

"Oliver!" She called as loud as possible, "ask for time-out!" He caught the sound of her yell, squinting his eyes at her.

"What?"

"ASK FOR TIME OUT!" she called even louder, and he obeyed, asking just that of Madam Hooch.

The whole team splashed down into the mud.

"I called for time-out!" Wood roared at his team. "Come on, under here -- Sawyer!"

They huddled at the edge of the field under a large umbrella; Harry took off his glasses and wiped them hurriedly on his robes.

"What's the score?"

"We're fifty points up," said Wood, "but unless we get the Snitch soon, we'll be playing into the night."

"I've got no chance with these on," Harry said exasperatedly, waving his glasses.

"Which is why I called you, Oliver," Sawyer informed, taking out her old wand from the right boot. "Oh, hold on," she took out the new one from her left one, "this one's got stronger magic," she mumbled as she buried her old one back in her boots. "Give me your glasses, Harry," the black haired boy handed them to her, and she placed her new wand against them. "Impervius," she tapped them once. "There, it will repel water now and you could look doe that Snitch."

Oliver stared at her in pure joy before kissed her happily, "brilliant!"

Looking at him strangely she watched as he went over the plan again. Fred was laughing hysterically though, so Oliver had to stop.

"What?" he snapped.

"You actually kissed her!" Fred roared in laughter, hitting his brother's arm, who was covering his mouth so Oliver wouldn't hear him laugh.

"I got caught in the moment, now, may I carry on?"

"So if I would find the spell would you kiss me too?" George teased.

"If we win this match, I'll kiss you." he assured.

"Deal?"

"Deal."

::

"Agambir?" Sawyer asked as she finally arrived back at where they previously were. The older werewolf was gone, the younger waiting for her eagerly. He pulled at her robes, and she followed.

She heard them before she saw them.

Two sound of growls, one deep and rumbling, obviously Alpha werewolf, Agambir, and one was less of a wolf-ish, much more dog-ish.

Walking to stand next to the werewolf, she narrowed her eyes at the black dog.  He snapped his jaw, grey eyes losing focus for a moment as he caught sight of her face, before quickly regaining his composure, taking a step back as he growled at them, warning.

"Drop it," Sawyer sighed, "an Animagi stands no chance against an Alpha. And you, Agambir, if you reckon he needs taking care of, you should just call the Dementors. I thought that the two of us agree not to meddle with matters that aren't ours?"

Agambir howled something, and Sawyer frowned.

"For Merlin's sake, Agambir, I don't understand your werewolf-talk. Learn how to write─"

"I do," a man was standing where the dog was, staring at Sawyer with a scowl on his face.

"Now, now, I see you've been confusing the escapee, Agambir, it's not nice. But, as I said," she turned back to the dark haired man, "I don't enjoy burying my nose in other people's business. And I don't mind if you kill the rat or not, so knock yourself out."

"What he's saying," he pointed at the werewolf. "Is there truth to it?"

"I don't quite know what is it that he said," Sawyer smirked. "But don't bother yourself with it, father," she drawled, turning on her heel and stalking off, the two werewolves following, leaving behind a beyond-confused man.

"I must've gone barking mad."