l. four

Sawyer bashfully entered the dining room after Oliver Wood. 

"Hey, kid," Sirius suddenly spoke up, directing his glance at Sawyer. "Does Dumbledore even know that so many people come here now?"

Sawyer shrugged. "Sure, I apparated to Hogsmeade and then entered Hogwarts two days agp, spoke with Dumbledore about some people who can know, and some who can't."

"You've got a list now?" Remus raised an eyebrow.

"You could say so. Firenze can know, for example. But I hardly think a centaur would arrive here anytime soon."

"And Oliver can also know?" 

"Yup," she said simply, before turning to Kreacher, whispering something in his ear.

"Wait." Lee stopped the chatter, "Oliver is here."

"Yeah, hey," Oliver's hair grew more than it did at Hogwarts, and he was more toned. His smile was wide, and Lee was quite worried at the situation.

Fred and George lost it and competed over Sawyer, Ron was staring at Hermione- who barely a week passed since Fred and her were all over each other (as much as Hermione dared), but hadn't even spoken for days-  constantly, Charlie was dating Sawyer and her ex-boyfriend marched into that situation.

And both the man who raised her and her biological father were watching.

"I'm just stopping by before going back home to spend the Holiday with my parents," Oliver's voice was suddenly serious. "But you know I think highly of your family and I'm sure this is a hard time, and I just wanted to see you all, it was heaven-sent when I met up with Percy today."

A moment later, Kreacher cleared his throat, "mistress, she will be here to see the betraying son."

"Mrs. Weasley'll be here soon, so let's just sit down and keep it civil?"

"Oh, Tonks coming as well," Remus very suddenly said, before shoving an overly loaded bite into his mouth. Sirius' grin was nothimg short of evil. 

"Moony's got a crush!"

"Drop the shit-eating smile, Padfoot."

"And my cousin!"

"Shut up, Padfoot!"

He started making smooching noises, and Remus pointed his wand at the legs of the chair, who suddenly disappeared. 

"Ow!"

"Padfoot, stop being so noisy," Remus sighed. "Either way, she's with her family now, so she'll probably only be here later."

"We're still short on a chair," Bill hummed in thought. "I'll conjure one--"

"No need, Sawyer's can sit on m--" Charlie possessively started, before Sawyer snapped her fingers and a chair appeared. 

"Sit by me, Saw," Fred offered. 

"There's room by me," George shot back.

"Okay, we need to talk." Lee stood up. "Gang, come on."

"I thought we were a squad," Sawyer noted, standing by Lee. 

"Nah, Lee's too uncool for a squad-" George started.

"The gang's all four of us, the squad-" Fred continued.

"Is us three." The twins finished together, and Lee grinned.

"Bloody idiots."

::

The four stood at Sawyer's room silently, and Lee sighed suddenly, sitting down on the bed.

"Look," he said simply, looking worn-out. Fred sat on the floor, and George leant on the wall. Sawyer stayed standing, but tilted her head slightly. "I get that you're going through a hard time, but the four of us- we're friends. You two are twins. Care to explain how from not being apart for a second, you're fighting over Sawyer-- who is dating your older brother-- like a toy? Let me remind you, Freddie, that you were head over heels with Hermione. You were scared to kiss her in case you don't make it perfect, and now you ignore here!"