e. two

"I don't reckon it would take too long," Charlie Weasley said as Sawyer braided his fiery red hair, that reached his shoulders these days, in tiny little pieces. His frown was barely detectable behind his mostly bored exprassion, as he moved a chess piece on the board, moving a step closer to beat Bill.

"Go figure," Ginny replied, plopped down next to her oldest brother, that had his hair- a good few inches longer than Charlie's- up in a pony tail. "Fred and George might do some trick to them, or maybe--" Charlie pulled on his nose as Ron whispered something in Bill's ear.

"Hey, no cheating, Ronald," Sawyer lectured the youngest boy of the Weasley family, cutting off Ginny's musing.

"No cheating, Sawyer, just pointed out something."

"Pointing out how to cheat, you mean," she said, pausing in her work. Charlie took the chance to run a hand over his aching scalp, hating himself for losing the bet and allowing Sawyer to mess with his hair. 

Ginny laughed lightly, pushing up.  "Well, I'll be back later."

"Don't be too late or you'll miss your one true love, Harry Potter!" Fred laughed as he appeared through the fire-place again.

For a moment, Ginny's cheeks were as red as her hair, but she quickly stalked up the stairs, and Fred stepped out of the fire-place, dusting himself off.

George appeared a moment later, and the twins grinned their devil grins.

"So what did you do?" Sawyer questioned in her lecturing voice, and they raised their eyebrows in a matching evil look.

"We may have dropped a toffee."

"Ton Tongue Toffee?"

"Indeed," the kitchen exploded in laughter, and after a short moment, Harry appeared in the fire-place as well. 

"Did he eat it?" said Fred excitedly, holding out a hand to pull Harry to his feet.

 "Yeah," said Harry, straightening up. "What was it?"

  "Ton-Tongue Toffee," said Fred brightly. "George and I invented them, and we've been looking for someone to test them on all summer. . . ."

  The tiny kitchen exploded with laughter once more. 

Charlie grinned, looking ridiculous with half of his hair braided, and the other loose. "How're you doing, Harry?" he wondered politely, as he's never met Harry before, and offered a hand to shake, which Harry did after a second. 

Bill got up after a second, smiling as well, and shook Harry's hand, but before he could say anything, a crack was heard, and Mr. Weasley- Arthur- apparated to George's side.

He was looking angrier than Sawyer reckoned he possibly could be.

 "That wasn't funny Fred!" he shouted. "What on earth did you give that Muggle boy?"

  "I didn't give him anything," said Fred, with another evil grin. "I just dropped it.... It was his fault he went and ate it, I never told him to."

  "You dropped it on purpose!" roared Mr. Weasley. "You knew he'd eat it, you knew he was on a diet -"  

"How big did his tongue get?" George asked eagerly.

"It was four feet long before his parents would let me shrink it!"