e. three

There was a reason Sawyer didn't like sleeping at Ginny's room, and often pretended to fall asleep at Ron's room- which had the twins and Harry in as well- and that was the reason she had that annoying nightmare the night they were supposed to leave for the cup.

She fell asleep in Ginny's room, head next to Hermione's feet, but barely got a wink of sleep.

It was a relief of a sort when Mrs. Weasley entered to wake them all up.

Sawyer found herself happy in an unlogical way, allowing the girls to get dressed before her, and when Mrs. Weasley entered the room again, she was surprised to see, in direct contrast to the pale and sluggy Hermione and Ginny, a happy, humming Sawyer.

"What's got you as happy as you are?" she asked with a pleasent, motherly smile, that Sawyer's never known.

"I'm finally seeing Oliver today."

::

"Over here, Arthur! Over here, son, we've got it."

Two tall figures were silhouetted against the starry sky on the other side of the hilltop.

"Amos!" said Mr. Weasley, smiling as he strode over to the man who had shouted. The rest of them followed.

Mr. Weasley was shaking hands with a ruddy-faced wizard with a scrubby brown beard, who was holding a moldy-looking old boot in his other hand.

"This is Amos Diggory, everyone," said Mr. Weasley. "He works for the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. And I think you know his son, Cedric?"

Cedric Diggory was an extremely handsome boy-though not as much as Oliver- of around seventeen. He was Captain and Seeker of the Hufflepuff House Quidditch team at Hogwarts, but Sawyer simply recognized him as the boy from the train from the year earlier, with the Dementors.

"Sawyer, right?" he wondered at the girl closest to him. "Was really cool, what you've done last year on the train."

"Excuse me?" she feigned innocence.

"You know, with the Dementors? Err, yeah..." he trailed off, "Nevermind, Hi everyone."

They all replied with polite Hello's, besides Fred and George, who  nodded meekly, obviously holding grudge for the painful loss to Hufflepuff last year, even though Gryffindor won the House Cup at the end of the season.

"Long walk, Arthur?" Cedric's father asked. "Not too bad," said Mr. Weasley. "We live  just on the other side of the village there. You?"

  "Had to get up at two, didn't we, Ced? I tell you, I'll be glad when he's got his Apparition test. Still ... not complaining ... Quidditch World Cup, wouldn't miss it for a sackful of Galleons - and the tickets cost about that. Mind you, looks like I got off easy. . . ." Amos Diggory peered good-naturedly around at the group.

 "All these yours, Arthur?"

"Oh no, only the redheads," said Mr. Weasley, pointing out his children. "This is Hermione, friend of Ron's - and Harry, another friend -"

 "Merlin's beard," said Amos Diggory, his eyes widening. "Harry? Harry Potter?"  
"Er - yeah," said Harry.
  "Ced's talked about you, of course," said Amos Diggory. "Told us all about playing against you last year... I said to him, I said - Ced, that'll be something to tell your grandchildren, that will.... You beat Harry Potter!"