g. three

"Sawyer!" Hermione rushed over to the Prefect who was, for once, doing her duty.

"Hey Hermione," she greeted, half-annoyed still.

The girl was out of breath as she reached Sawyer. "Look, it's your dad, he's gonna talk to Harry today at one a.m., and Harry said I should tell you, since S- he wants to talk to you. So if you want to, oh- Harry! Just realized, I have to go!"

"What?" Sawyer asked confused, throughly. "Hermione, curfew's starting in five minutes!"

"Yes, yes, I know!" she rushed off, leaving Sawyer still confused. She turned to see the two Ravenclaws still staring at her with doe eyes.

"Well?" she snapped. "Five minutes, rush up to your tower before you lose points!"

"Okay, okay!"

"Abusing your power, I see?" a familiar voice asked, and Sawyer grinned to herself. Of course she guessed right.

"You know, your little clue really helped me  figure out that one of the missions will involve dragons."

"Clever girl, you are."

"So I've been told," she turned to Charlie, "but, should you be wandering through the school like that?"

"Should you?"

"Dumbledore told me to stand by tonight, and that until after the first mission I'm free from any lessons. I'm guessing I'll be helping you with everything."

"And for what reason would he take out a fifth year from classes?" Charlie asked, starting to walk off.

"Meh, I miss classes most of the time either way." she shrugged, remembering how she just missed so long for being dead, following him. "Besides, I've been helping seventh years with their school-stuff for two years now."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's good money, tutoring  other students. I offer help to any student, from any year, in any subject, and promise a passing grade with ease, and less that three lessons."

"That's a lot, do you deliver?" Charlie wondered, watching as Peeves, cackling, hovered closer to them, not noticing the two yet. He hoped it would stay that way.

"So far so good," Sawyer noted, turning to watch Peeves. "Hey Peeves!"

"Itsy bitsy Sawyer!" he hollered. "And-- ohhhh! It's Charlie Pickle Weasley!"

"Pickle?" Sawyer wondered, having not heard the story, as it was buried somewhere in Charlie's second year.

"You don't want to know."

"I actually do, but I'll leave to another time," she grinned, turning to Peeves. "Peeves, did you speak with anyone today?"

"Ohhh, yes, Bitsy Sawyer, and we are all set for Bagman."

"We're counting on you, Poltergeist."

"I'm honored," he grinned like the devil himself. "Be seeing you, Miss Wilde."

"Back at ya, Peeves," she grinned and waved as he cackled once more, making his swift escape. Loud steps echoed, and Filch arrived.

"THE DAMN GHOST, WHERE IS THAT BASTARD?!" he growled, pointing a filthy finger at the two.

"Who? Peeves?" Sawyer wondered. "I think I've heard some cackling down that direction, didn't think it was him though." She pointed at the opposite direction from Peeves disappeared to, "What'd he do?"

"I WANT HIM GONE!" Filch announced, limping off.

"I wonder why he's a meanie."

"How are you and Peeves... Buddies?" Was what interested Charlie much more than Filch's background.