Starlight and Twilight's Foals and a Dangerous Hybrid Baby

It's a beautifully sunny day and the birds are singing outside. Inside the Ponyville hospital, things are buzzing. Starlight and Screwball are pregnant as is Twilight Sparkle.

In Twilight's room in the maternity ward, she gives birth to a healthy filly with a blue mane and tail and a purple coat. "What should we name our daughter?" She asks Flash.
"Sparkle Star," he suggests.
"Good try," says Twilight, "but I don't think Sparkle suits her."
"Starry Sky then," he replies.
"It's the perfect name," replies Twilight smiling. "Welcome to the world little Starry Sky."

In the maternity ward room just across the hall from Twilight, Starlight gives birth to a colt with an orange coat and orange mane and tail with pale blue streaks and blue hooves. "What should we name him?" She asks Sunburst.
"Comet Trail," replies Sunburst and Starlight agrees.

Down the hall, Screwball gives birth to a changeling pony hybrid filly whom she names Moatha. "I like that name,"says Mothball to Screwball. "What's mom going to think of her first grandchild being part changeling?" Asks a worried Screwball to Mothball.
"Don't worry about it so much," says Mothball. "She'll like her grandfoal no matter what kind of hybrid it is!"
"Thanks Mothball," says Screwball, "you always know just what to say to cheer me up. At least, she has my eyes." Their daughter is the most powerful in all Equestria, she's changeling, pony and chaos magic all in one baby. She could easily destroy all Equestria and that's honestly what scares Screwball most of all.