Celestia and Luna Dig Deeper

Celestia and Luna have decided to take to their books. Soon, Celestia finds something that catches her eye and begins to read. "Although Starswirl is often credited with creating the first three Alicorns, he got this ability from a more powerful source: two Alicorns named Sunbeam and Moonbeam, but known to many as Lunar and Solar. Also, as part of the deal, they agreed to put their first born under his care. That first born was a mare named Astelle. After Astelle, Lunar and Solar put their second daughter Celestial Glory, whom ponies know as Celestia under his care. Not long after this, Solar gave birth to Luna, who, when the time was right, would also be put into Starswirl's care. As the girls grew older, they had no idea how special they were. Astelle was passionate about Creator's magic while Celestia and Luna had a preferred enchantment or interest in the sun and moon. Starswirl took these things into account as he trained the sisters. The first to become an Alicorn was Astelle and then a few months later she was followed by Celestia and not too shortly after by Luna. Starswirl had done it, he had created three perfect rulers to rule over Equestria. Little did he know, Astelle would soon be consumed by darkness and Celestia and Luna would rule Equestria as the two princesses Equestria knows to this very day."
"We have a sister, we weren't the first Alicorns?" Says Luna to Celestia. "Your full name is Celestial Glory! What the hay?!"
"I know, sister, it shocks me too," replies Celestia, partially lying. She banished Astelle long before Luna was ever born but she didn't want Luna to know that. Even with this new found knowledge, the sisters still look for more answers, especially about this sister of theirs: Astelle.