AJ's Baby and CEO AJ

After a year finally draws to a close, AJ gives birth to a healthy colt whom they name Apple Cider. He's got a tan coat with tan mane and tail and green eyes. AJ smiles at Haybale. She couldn't be happier.

A matter of five weeks later, AJ is back to running her company. She's very successful. She helps at rodeos all around Equestria now as well as all the racetracks. She has a lot on her plate. Not only does she run the rodeo now, but she's also in charge of the family reunion again this year. Luckily it's in Appleloosa, so maybe, she can ask Braeburn to take her place and run it this year. She hopes he agrees. Luckily for her, the older children know they are to help with the younger children. She's glad her children are so willing to help each other out because that helps her out big time.

That night after the rodeo is done around 11:30, AJ pulls Braeburn to the side. "Hey cous," she says, "can you please run the reunion this year? There's just so much between the new job and the children..." He interrupts her.
"Sure I'll take over the reunion," he replies. "Anything to take the stress off of you cous, now go and enjoy your family." AJ nods. She can't thank him enough. She then returns home to her family for the night. She's so glad and so relieved that he's taken over, she can finally stop stressing out and enjoy her family.