Fluttershy and Discord meet their Grandcolts

A few weeks later, Mothball, Screwball, and their children go and meet up with Fluttershy and Discord for the first time since Moatha, their first foal, was born.

Fluttershy hears a knock at the door. She opens it and is surprised to see Screwball, Mothball, Moatha, Crux and baby Spiral Flower. She gladly invites them in. She makes them tea and calls in Discord and he excitedly hugs all of them except Mothball. He still doesn't approve of Mothball only because he's a changeling. Fluttershy has tried to break his prejudice against Chrysalis and her kind but to no avail. He does, however, love his grandcolts, even though they are half blood changeling.

They sit down and laugh and joke and just chat for hours. Fluttershy even enjoys rocking her grandcolts. She's so glad that her daughter is happy. Meanwhile, she has some news of her own to break. It's not good news at that. "Angel," cries Fluttershy, "Angel bunny ran away and got killed by a cockatreese. He's dead." Everypony gathers around to comfort Fluttershy. They all knew how much she loved Angel bunny. Tomorrow, all the ponies and woodland creatures are having a funeral for the beloved bunny and Fluttershy wants her daughter to be there as well as her daughter's husband and children. They agree despite Discord's disapproval of Mothball.