Daughter of Screwball

After a year, Screwball gives birth to a healthy filly with green swirled eyes and a yellow coat. "What should we name her?" Asks Mothball.
"Spiral Flower," says Screwball.
Mothball nods, "the perfect name," he replies.

All of a sudden, their son walks in. "Can I see the new baby? I want to meet my baby sister," he says.
"Can I come in as well?" Says Moatha.
"Come on in," says Screwball. The two walk in.
"What's her name?" they ask.
"Spiral Flower," says Screwball. "All of you have my chaos powers. You have your grandpa to thank for that."
"You mean Pappy Discord?" Says their son.
"Yes," nods Screwball. "Now go play. I need to rest." Her son nods and flies off to the glade to play. Like his mother, he has a glade in the woods that he created by using his chaos magic and he always goes there whenever he wants to get away or whenever he just wants to play. It's his safe space just like it was for his mother a long time ago. His sister goes away to her room to read and do some painting. Her art and books are her safe place. She doesn't care for having a personal glade like her brother and prefers staying close to home. They're just glad, in the end, to be big sister and big brother to baby Spiral Flower.