Prince Night Diamond's Crush

"Mom, dad," says Night Diamond to Twilight and Flash Sentry, "I have my first crush!"
"Who is it?" Asks Twilight.
"A young mare named Frosty Muffin," replies Night Diamond. "She's sweet and funny, but I'm too nervous to ask her out."
"Don't be so scared son," says Flash, "work up some courage and ask her out."
"You're right dad," replies Night Diamond, "I'll ask her out on a date. I will. I'll do it."

The next day, Night Diamond asks Frosty Muffin out on a date and she accepts. That night, they go on their first date and it all goes so perfectly. Frosty is the mare of his dreams. Maybe someday he'll ask her to be his bride, but for now, he has to take it slow and play it smooth.

After the date that night, he walks her home and then heads home himself and tells his parents everything. "It went so so so well!" Says Night Diamond. "I don't know what I was so scared and nervous about. We had so much fun. I can't wait until our next date!"
"We are glad," reply Twilight and Flash, "but we have some news of our own."
"Tell him dear," says Flash.
"I'm pregnant!" Says Twilight. Night Diamond flips out. First a date with the mare of his dreams now he's going to be a big brother. He's ecstatic. He can't wait! His whole world is about to change for the better and that's all he can think about right now.