Three Months Later

Three months later, there's a grand baby shower for Dinky, Applejack, Pinkie, and Fluttershy. Applejack wanted this baby shower to be with her friends, plus she was in town anyways to visit with Apple Bloom and Big Mack again.
"Filly or Colt?" Asks Rainbow Dash.
"Filly," says Dinky.
"Filly," says Applejack.
"Three colts, triplets," says Pinkie. This makes Cheese flip out a little bit. He doesn't know if he can handle three more.
"Colt," says Fluttershy. Cheese finally settles down and goes and greets the incoming guests. It's Maud and Pebble. Pinkie's smile widens. She's so glad her sister and niece were able to make it. Cheese Sandwich shows them inside and places their gift for Pinkie over in Pinkie's pile as each mare has a designated pile.
Around 11:00, they begin to open the gifts. Dinky opens hers first. It's from her mother Derpy.
"Hope you like it," says Derpy with a shrug and a smile.
"I love it," replies Dinky as she sets the muffin themed blanket to the side. It's now Applejack's turn to open a gift. She opens it and inside is a set of apple  themed passies. Applejack can't thank Cheerilee enough. Applejack then opens a second one, a little handmade bib with an apple on it. "I made it myself big sis," says Apple Bloom, "do you like it?"
"I love it," replies Applejack as she puts it to the side. It's now Pinkie's time to open her gifts. She opens the first one. It's a doll in a cheese hat. She immediately know who bought her that one, only Cheese Sandwich would buy something like that. The next person to open their gifts is Fluttershy. She opens the gift. It's a bitty bug mobile. "Do you like it?" Asks Scootaloo.
"I love it," replies Fluttershy in her soft voice. Scootaloo smiles.
"Figured it would make a better baby gift than a scooter." Fluttershy giggles and smiles. Scootaloo is definitely right about that. They continue to take turns opening gifts until all the gifts are gone. They had a great time and can't wait for their children to be born.