Fleur and Fancy's Affair

First some background, after several years of building her fashion empire, Rarity finally agreed to marry Fancy Pants. A year later, Gemstone was born. Rarity finally decided a real family would truly make her happy. Little did she know, a few years later, she would regret her decision to marry and now here she is. She is now divorced and raising a foal on her own as a single mother.

"Hey Fleur de Lis," said Fancy Pants.
"Hmm? What? Yes Fancy," replies Fleur.
"Did I do the right thing, leaving Rarity alone to raise our newborn daughter, so I could be with you?"
"You're not thinking of backing out of all this, are you?" Says a semi-angered Fleur.
"No, not at all," replies Fancy with a trembling, shaking voice. "I want to stay here with you and our daughter, Fleuris and son, Bow Tie."
"That's what I thought," Fleur replies snobbishly. Fancy looks out the window like he knows he made a huge mistake. He won't admit it in front of Fleur, but deep down inside he still regrets Rarity and misses her and Gemstone deeply. He knows Rarity would never want him back now that she knows he had an affair with Fleur. He knows the divorce is finally. He just can't help but miss her anyways.