Twilight Finds Starswirl's Abandoned Magic Lab and Library

One day as Twilight is reading through some scrolls in the Canterlot Library, she leans against the wall and drops through a trapdoor into an abandoned lab and library. "What is this place?" Gasps Twilight in complete and utter awe. She then blows dust off the lab set and the books. Everything says Starswirl. "Whoa!" Said Twilight, "this is Starswirl's secret lab and library. There's scrolls and chemicals everywhere. There's candles and lanterns everywhere as well. She continues to look around. She finds even more books, mostly spell books. She reads through them once she finds the light. She stays there for hours before Flash Sentry realizes she is gone and begins to look for her. He heads straight to the library but alas he can't find her anywhere. All of a sudden, he hears her under the floor shuffling around. He follows the noise to the trapdoor and enters the secret area. He soon finds Twilight reading a spell book. "Look around you! Look at this place! It's wonderful!" Says Twilight. He lets her stay an extra hour before returning home to their children. Twilight can't wait to tell Shining Armor, Cadence, Celestia, Luna, and Flurry Heart. They'll want to know. She flies off to Canterlot for the Royal meeting, so she can tell them everything after it's over and Flash Sentry returns to his new post as second in command to Shining Armor. He's running the guard while Shining Armor's at the Royal meeting. Lucky for Twilight, her parents are glad to watch Princess Crystal. That's a huge relief to Twilight for sure.

After the Royal meeting, Twilight tells them everything. They're shocked. Not even they knew that that secret area even existed. Twilight agrees to show them and does so that same afternoon. They look around stunned. They never knew Starswirl kept so many secrets while he was alive. They look around for hours just like Twilight did all alone that morning. After awhile, they all come up from the secret area and part ways. They're all just glad to know it exists. That information will be useful to them in the future.