Star Catcher and Midnight's Date and a Forgotten Birthday Gift

It's a perfect night with stars in the sky. Midnight is nervous. It's his first date with the wizard Star Catcher. Star Catcher soon arrives in a perfectly elegant dress. Midnight is stunned by her beauty and can hardly speak.

"You look beautiful," he says as he opens the door for her.
"Thank you," she replies as Midnight closes the door behind the two of them. They are then seated by the waiter.

Back at the castle, "Momma," says Nightingale, "where's brother? Did he forget my birthday?"
"No little one, he'd never forget your birthday," says Luna. "Now go back to bed. It's midnight, the time not your brother." Nightingale listens and she goes back to bed in tears. She hopes her brother didn't forget her birthday.

"Oh snap!" Cries Midnight. "It's my sister's birthday and I forgot to buy her a present!"
"It's okay, we can reschedule," replies the young wizard.
"Yea, you wouldn't mind, would you?" Says Midnight.
"Not at all, I'll even come help you pick out the gift," replies Star Catcher. The two leave the restaurant and head out to the closest store to buy Nightingale the beginner's telescope she had had her eye on for the past four weeks. Midnight purchases it and returns home alone as Star Catcher had to go to the archives to do a scroll count. His first date didn't go as planned, but, at least, he doesn't have that long to wait for their second date.