Midnight and Star Catcher's News

One year later, Midnight and Star Catcher return to the royal castle to visit Luna and Shadow and Celestia as well as Sunshine and Nightingale and little Smoke and the other two foals: Sparkleflyer and Fireflower with some good news of their own.
"Everypony," says Star Catcher, "I'm in foal! We're going to be parents!"
"Congratulations," says Luna.
"Congratulations," says Celestia.
"Good for you big brother!" Says Nightingale in a high pitched squeal of joy.
"Congratulations cousin," says Sunshine.
"Congrats bruder," says a now four year old Smoke.
"When are you due?" Asks Luna. She's clearly eager to be a grandmare.
"We found out two months ago," replies Star Catcher. "I still have eight to ten months to go."

Ten months later, Star Catcher gives birth to a dark blue filly with a pale blue mane and tail with a single pink streak running through her mane and tail. "What should we name her?" Asks Star Catcher.
"How about Starry Sky?" Says Midnight.
"I like it," replies Star Catcher with a smile, "Starry Sky it is!"

Two weeks later, they introduce baby Starry Sky to the rest of the family. Luna is excited. She's officially a grandmare now. That's something Celestia won't ever be able to boast unless Sunshine ever decides to get married. Just the same, Celestia is pleased to just be Tia Tia. They're all just so happy for Star Catcher and Midnight that they even threw them a party and invited Twilight, Flash Sentry, and their family, and Cadance, Shining, and Flurry Heart as well as the rest of the Mane Six. Midnight and Star Catcher don't know what to say other than thank you and share hugs all around.