Luna tells Shadow About the Note

It's a beautiful evening when Luna finally decides to tell Shadow about the note. "Shadow," says Luna as she hands him the note, "I found this while at the library with Tia."
"It's...it's the note I left you," says Shadow. "The one I left you for when you got back from your moon exile."
"I know," replies Luna. "You came from the Alicorn Amulet, didn't you?"
"Yes," sighs Shadow.
"When it was created, there was excess magic it couldn't contain, so that excess created me. Did you read it?"
"Yes," replies Luna solemnly.
"Does Celestia know about the note?" Asks Shadow.
"No, I lied to her, she has no idea I have it," responds Luna.
Shadow sighs a sigh of relief, "good. There are other things on it that she must not know. If you look in the bottom corner, there's a black rose, a moon, a sun, a crystal heart, and a six pointed star." Luna looks in the bottom corner. "Those must represent," she says.
"They represent Astelle, Celestia, you Luna, Cadance, and Twilight. We had no way to account for Flurry Heart at the time since she was not yet born as Cadance was still Twilight's foal sitter at the time of my banishment," replies Shadow. He tells her more. He goes into great detail. Eventually, he makes Luna understand. He then asks her to hide the note somewhere Celestia would never look to which she agrees. She hides it in the Star Box. The box only she has she key to open as it is only placed in the care of the keeper of the night.