The Pony Tone Quintet Tour

It's a beautiful day as the Pony Tones pack for their tour of Equestria. For once, Fluttershy is going with them. She's excited yet quite nervous at the same time. She'll get over it soon enough, though.

A half hour later, they're off after saying goodbye to their families. A few hours later, they arrive at their first stop: Appleloosa. In the very front row is AJ and her family. This makes all the Pony Tones smile even Fluttershy. She's glad to see a familiar face in the crowd. They begin to sing. They start with "Find the Music in You" and then sing another few songs before heading off to their next stop on the tour. Applejack is glad she got to hear her friends sing and she's glad Fluttershy has since gotten over her stage fright enough to do the tour with the Pony Tones.

The next stop on the tour is Manehattan. There the group has sold out. Everypony in the city is in the crowd. They happily perform for them including Fluttershy. Rarity and Big Mack are proud of her for overcoming her fear and singing in front of such a big crowd. They even tell her so afterwards.

Their tour continues and they sing in Saddle Arabia, Maretonia, and even Trottingham. Pip watches them perform from the window of his uncle's apartment. After Trottingham, the tour finally comes back around and hits every town until Ponyville. Once they arrive in Ponyville, they're greeted by all their friends and a huge celebration welcoming them home. They sing once again to close out the tour. Fluttershy can't help but admit she enjoyed herself. She also can't help but admit that she's glad to be home.