Mr. Shy has a Heart Attack

One day, Zephyr and Fluttershy get a call. It's from their mother. "Children," she says over the phone, "your father has just had a heart arrack. Meet me at the Cloudsdale Hospital." The two hang up and fly to meet their mother at the hospital. A few hours later, Discord follows suit. A few hours after that, they get news that the heart attack was so severe that it killed Mr. Shy. Fluttershy is devastated. She bursts into tears as Discord tries to comfort her. Zephyr is also in tears but not as much as his big sister.

Three days later, the funeral is held. All of the Breeze family is there as is the entire Discord Fluttershy family. Even Rainbow Dash and her family are there to mourn as is his old boss from before he retired. They're all going to miss him. He was a close friend and a close colleague to everypony. Cloudsdale will never be the same without him. Fluttershy doesn't know how much more loss she can take, first Angel Bunny and now her father. Her entire world is crashing to pieces and her family can't help but feel sorry for her. She's a teary eyed mess and there's no comforting her. Her family can see that and they can't help but pity her. After all, ever since they were children, Fluttershy was always the more sensitive of the two. There's likely no way, her brother knows, that she'll likely recover from this unless it's over the course of fifty years. She's that emotional.

"Oh big sis," sighs Zephyr as he holds her in his hooves, "it's my turn to comfort you." She gladly embraces him.  "We were just so close," says Fluttershy to him.
"I know," replies Zephyr.
"He bought me my first pet: a ladybug when I was three," sighs Fluttershy.
"I know," replies Zephyr.
The two go and help their mother bury him, Fluttershy crying all the while. Her dad meant the world to her and without him, they can clearly see, she feels empty and alone.