Nightingale's Birthday

"Happy birthday Nightingale!" Say her mother, aunt, brother and all her friends.
"Thank you, thank you so much," says Nightingale.
"Open your gifts," says Luna with a smile. "It is your birthday after all."

Nightingale starts with the first gift.
"It's a piece of moon rock," says a confused Nightingale.
"Not just any piece of moon rock," says Luna, "it's one from my banishment."
"Why would I want to be reminded of your banishment by the hands of Auntie Lestia?" asks Nightingale.
"Um, uh, I don't know, next gift!" Replies Luna.
Nightingale opens the next gift.
"It's the telescope I wanted," squeals Nightingale.
"I thought you'd like it," replies her brother smiling and blushing at the same time. She runs over and hugs him. "Thank you," she says.
"You're welcome," says Midnight hugging her. Nightingale then dashes back over and opens her third gift.
"It's a bracelet made from moon gems," says a young filly who is a friend of Nightingale named Gemly. Nightingale then opens the fourth gift.
"It's a music box with a nightingale carved in the lid, I love it!" Replies Nightingale.
"You're welcome for the gift my niece," says Celestia.
"Thanks Auntie Lestia," says Nightingale running over and hugging her aunt.
"You're welcome," replies Celestia hugging her niece. Nightingale then goes over and opens the next gift.
"It's a necklace made from rare crystal," says Nightingale. "Who's it from?"
"It's from your late uncle," replies Celestia who is almost in tears. "He and I were close several years and a dimension ago." Meanwhile, Luna is trying to console her sister. "Your cousin doesn't even know her father and she never will Nightingale." Celestia then leaves the room to go collect herself. Until now, Nightingale has never seen her aunt cry and neither has Midnight. Nightingale decides to pause gifts for a minute, so she can go along with her mother and brother to comfort her aunt.

"You never told me any of this before," says Luna. Celestia then continues to tell it again now that the foals are in the same space, both her child and her sister's children.
"A long time ago, I traveled through the mirror into a different dimension. It was a dimension where the bad people were good and the good people were bad and I fell in love with that dimension's King Sombra. He fell in love with me too and we were pledged to be married until mine and Luna's evil equivalents came barging in and ruined everything. He sucked their evilness into himself and became the King Sombra you knew. Little did I know at the time, that when his magic horn shattered, part of it entered me and made me pregnant. I didn't know Umbrum horns could do that. Now you know why I'm in tears. He did come back alive but stayed away. He didn't want our child to know that he was alive and then he got killed by a second blast of magic. He took the secret of him being my child's father to the grave. Now you know why I try not to love other ponies and never will ever again not like I loved him." Celestia bursts back into tears and is comforted once again by all her family. After awhile, they go back inside and Nightingale opens the rest of her presents. Even though her aunt had a breakdown, Nightingale can still call it the best birthday she's ever had and that's all that really and truly matters.

Future of the Mane 6 and their Friends Prt 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें