A Business Maverick

It's a bright and sunny new day when trouble walks into town. It's a business pony with a slicked back name.
"Who's that pony?" Flim and Flam ask Mr. Rich. "He's sure not a Ponyvillian."
"That's Pigeon "Pecks" Hooves," replies Rich, "he's my worst nightmare come true. Back when I and Mrs. Rich lived in Manehattan, before Diamond Tiara was born, Pecks tried to put me out of my job. Now he's on my turf." He narrows his eyes. "I'm going to kick him right out of town. I guarantee that."

"What are you doing on my home grounds? What are you doing in Ponyville?" Asks Mr. Rich.
"Destroying it and turning it into a shopping mall complex," Pecks replies curtly.
"Not on my watch!" Says an infuriated and determined Mr. Rich.
"See you on the construction site," responds Pecks.
"Never in a million years! Not on my turf!" Responds an even more infuriated Rich.

After several petitions, talks and meetings with the mayor, Mr. Rich finally gets Pecks kicked out of Ponyville and thrown in jail. He's hailed as a hero. Pinkie and Cheese throw him a party and the princesses even make him a medal. He's a hero, a savior to the Ponyvillians now. "I'm just a normal pony," says Rich.
"Yeah, a normal pony turned hero," replies his wife Mrs. Spoiled Rich. He has to admit she's right. He's honored and he enjoys being a hero. He enjoys being appreciated. Maybe he can get used to the hero thing after all. He has to admit, the medal is kind of nice. Maybe this hero thing will work out after all.