Oh Gosh

(The next day)

Jackie was texting Deigo.

Jackie:Hey👋
Deigo:Hey srry bout yesterday😳
Jackie:Oh ya thts ok
Deigo: Do u wanna hang out today
Jackie:Sure when
Deigo:Anytime
Jackie: how about in a few
Deigo:Ok what should we do
Jackie:We could go on the feild and play soccor
Deigo:Bad idea, I don't want to beat u there😂
Jackie:Oh it is SO on😂

Somer saw Jackie texting someone. "Who you texting?" She asked. "Nosey." Said Jackie. They both laughed. "I'm texting Deigo, we are going to hang out." "Oooooooooo." Said Somer. Jackie started blushing. "Oh shut up." Said Jackie. They both laughed again. "Well I better get ready." Said Jackie. "Where are yall going?" Asked Somer. "To play soccor on the feild." "Oh make sure to kick his butt!" Said Somer. "Girls you know I will." Said Jackie. Somer helped Jackie to get dressed in the cutest soccor outfit ever. She wore a green shirt, Adidas pants, and Nike shoes. She also put her hair up in a bun. "Ughh you look on fleek! Go out there and beat your man at his own game." Said somer. "Rhanks for the help and ok." Said Jackie. She went out the dorm and went behind the school to the soccor feild.

Jamiah went to a Starbucks nearby the school and bumped into Mario. Mario walked up behind her while she was waiting in line. "Oh hey Jamiah." He said. "Hey Mario. I didn't know you would be here." She said. "I didn't know you would be here either." He said. There was an awkward silence. "What happened?" Asked Mario. "What do you mean?" Asked Jamiah. "After we broke up, we were acting like total strangers. I mean we hung out at stuff but that was only when everyone else was." He said. "Oh. I don't know. We're still friends right?" She asked. "Yes but..." "But?" "I know your with Troy but, I want to be more than friends." He said. Jamiah stood there quietly. "Mabey this will help you think." He leaned in and he kissed her. She tried to pull back but he held her tight in his arms. She stopped kissing him. "Mario what are you doing?" She asked. "Don't you miss that?" He asked. "No. Yes. I don't know." She said. "But I DO know that I'm with Troy and I don't cheat." She left the store and ran back to her dorm.

When Jackie got to the feild, she saw Deigo already waiting for her. When he saw her he stood there in shock. "What?" Asked Jackie. "Nothing, it's just that...you look really nice." He said. "Thanks." She said. "Ready to get beat?" He asked. "In your dreams." She said back. They started to play with the soccor ball Deigo bought. Deigo got 9 goals and Jackie got 9 goals. It was a tie. Whoever gets the goal will win the game. Deigo started off kicking the ball and passing through Jackie untill Jackie stole the ball from him and she was close to her goal. Deigo was right behind her, it looked like he was about to take the ball back so Jackie kicked it. "GGGGGOOOOOAAAAALLLLL!!!" Screamed Jackie. Deigo came behind her and picked her up from behind. "Ahhhhh! Deigo put me down!" Jackie laughed. He put her down. "Congratulations champion." He said. "Awww it's ok. Second place is good too." "Second winner is the first loser." "Oh my gosh are you serious?" "Hahahaha." Deigo walked Jackie back to her dorm. At the door he said something to her. "Today was fun." He said. "Yeah. Hope we do it again some..." Before she could finish her sentence, Deigo kissed her. She hesitated at first but then she gave in. Somer opened the door and caught them kissing! "Awwwww." She said. They heard her and stopped kissing and started blushing. "I'm sorry I don't know what got over me." He said. "It's ok." She said back. She kissed his cheek and went in her room.